e l e v e n

Y/n p.o.v

You know how people say dreaming is the best way to escape reality, what if we were trapped in that dream or for others a nightmare.

Maybe its so hard for some of us to accept anything good thrown our way. Because at the end of a good day it seems to follow with a bad one and its continuous.

I turn off the shower then change really quick before walking downstairs. I fall backwards right onto the couch and groan.

Whats the matter?

I flip my self around and lay my head on shawns lap

How is it that we are in this house, doing nothing when its absolutely beautiful outside.

He places his hand in my head moving hair from my face smiling down at me.

Get your shoes on, i know the perfect place.

I jump up with joy and run to my room grabbing my phone then my shoes.

As we make way to his car i stop and take in the sun. I loved the way it made my skin feel but mostly looking at shawn glow. He watched me standing there a bit confused.

What, i love the sun

I run up to the car plugging my phone into the aux cord and blasting sunflower by post malone.

Me and shawn both sing from the top of our lungs and laugh once his voice cracked.

That was the cutest thing ever!

He licks his lips the looks twords me

I beg to differ

He focuses back on the rode sneaking a hand onto my thigh.

For awhile i watched as the houses dissapeard then reappeared until there was nothing more than trees and thats when i got really confused.

Is this when you kill me?

I watch as he licks the side of his lip and smile once he looks at me. He starts to say something but i zone out as i watch the sunlight glimmer through the trees and hit his beautiful features. His eyes shine making them look like pure honey and his-

Y/n!

I come from my daydream and smile like nothing happend.

Did you hear a word i said?

I shake my head and look down

What were you so focused on?

I place my hand ontop of his and smile

You

I feel the car come to a stop and his hand leave mine.

I look out the window but we where in the middle of nowhere. Thats when all of the sudden i feel his warm hand place itself on my cheek making me face him.

God your so beautiful

He moved his thumb touching my lips and started to lean in.

I then close the space between us. Placing my hand on the back of his head while he cuped my cheeks.

I feel a sudden rush of confidence making me take off my seatbelt and sit ontop of his lap.

I intensify the kiss pulling on his hair while he grips tighter on my waist.
I move a bit to get more comfortable which caused me to rub against his area. He let out a groan forcefully holding me down adding more pressure.

He trails down to my neck kissing my sweetspot and i slip out a few moans.

I hate the control he has over me. Like ive said before he has a way with his words, sounding so dominant with out the intention. Then his touch. Its like your a glass vase that can be broken any second.

We both pull away smiling.

Lets head back home

I jump back into my seat anf buckle up.

The whole ride back he held onto my hand and we sung almost every song that came across the radio.

He still holds onto my hand all the way up to the apartment and kisses my cheek.

Have you ever had such a great day that it was like, how is this even happening?

Those elevator doors opened and we walked out hand in hand until i lose his grip.

John, Miranda

Then fear rushes through me.

Jenna

_______________________________

Oh shit!

Me after posting one chapter then leaving for a month

Remember,