t h i r t e e n

It's hard to see the one you thought was yours be gone within a blink of an eye or because of another person.

She had showed up that night. They talked and laughed. He hugged and kissed her while i was there watching from a distance.

I don't know why he would get back with her after everything he told me or even after he said we could work it out.

After dinner he took us back to his apartment but took jenna home and never came back. I stayed in my room for the rest of the night not getting much sleep. I tossed and turned the whole night, dazed and confused about every single thing that lead me here.

I had turned around to get more comfortable until i seen the time on my clock. 6am, just great. Maybe its best that i forget everything that had happened between me and shawn i mean, it seems like thats what he wants.

I walk down the long hallway and dowstairs to grab a cold water bottle. When i shut the door to the fridge i jump once i see a tall figure standing behind me.

I didnt mean to scare you.

He had placed his hand on my shoulder but removes it once he realized what he was doing.

Why are you back so early, orgy party over?

I dont know why i said that, maybe the jealousy but either way it took us both by surprise.

He steped back and ran his hands through his hair.

Y/n you have to understand, where we ever really going to work out.

I start walking up the stairs but he followed.

Please stop, lets actually talk about this.

I ignore him and continue to walk. I hear him groan and mumble something under his breath then i get pulled into his room.

God youre so stubborn

I try to leave but he steps infront of the door and locks it.

I dont want to hear what you have to say so please, let me go.

I try to reach for the handle but he grabs me by the waist placeing me on the bed.

Y/n just stop and listen, i know you hate my guts right now but let me fucking explain.

I look into his eyes and shove his hand off me.

What, are you going to tell me that i was a huge mistake. That jenna is truly the one for you.

He looked at me and i could see the hurt in his eyes but i didnt care because he hurt me too.

Shawn please for the love of god, let me go.

The sun had started shining in and it hit his face beautifully like it had yesterday when we went to the forest.
He let me go and unlocked the door holding it open for me. I grab my water and walk out until i stop and look him in the eyes.

I really loved you shawn and as stupid as it sounds now, i thought you did to.

His face fell and he pulled me back in shut the door a bit to loud.

I love everything and inch of you
y/n. I hate how i left you in your room, so broken and confused but i had to. She has something on me and it could affect both of us

He placed his hand on my cheek and looked sorry.

Whats worse than my dad and mom?