?Hand Man?

Flashback

"toga-chan?"

"yes Sasha-chan"

"I think we should follow in the hero killers footsteps. What do u think?"

*GASPS* "OH SASHA-CHAN THAT WOULD BE LOVELY"

End of flashback

Sasha was an introvert. She always put her sister first. She loved anime and manga but she was more on the romance/action side of it all. The day she and toga were invited to join the league of villains she thought this was her chance to show toga she is good to go out in the world by herself. Sasha might have been older but toga was the one who called the shots when it came to killing and stuff.

Time skip to the villain hideout

" well, well, well, you must be the dumdasses who think the stand a chance at becoming villains?" you look up to see a man with what's got to be the world's most chapped lips and a hand on his face."well he has a weird thing for hands. Don't you think toga?" you use your quirk to speak most of the due to the fact that u don't like speaking to anyone but toga.

"Oh yes he definitely does." toga whispers back.

"What are you to kids talking 'bout over there!?" snaps the hand man.

"Your hand fetish that's what." the guy covered in purple skin and stiches next to you said with the least bit of emotion.

"Oooooo he got u goood tomura!" said the knock-off deadpool who called himself "Twice".

"SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL U ALL!" yelled the hand man "for that i shouldn't let u join but we need more people."

"Tomura Shigaraki, please try to stay calm." spoke a man that looked like a fog cloud named kurogiri. Who was a pretty respectful person.

"So ragdoll whats your name?" asked tomura

"For now i go by Dabi."

"No i don't want what you go by i want your.........you know what forget it. Who the hell are you girls?" he asked

"HI I'M HIMIKO TOGA I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE STAINY OH OH OH ALSO THIS IS MY SISTER SHE'S NOT MUCH OF A TAKER. BUT HER NAME IS HIMIKO SASHA. SHE TALKS ONLY TO ME SO DON'T FORCE HER OUT OF HER COMFORT ZONE PLZ THX!!!!!" toga explained and you waved.

Tomura sighed and got up, "fine you guys are I but I do expect you to start speaking at some point."

You nodded and decided to speak to Dabi with your quirk.

"Hello dabi." you look up and his eyes widen.

"So that's your quirk cool." dabi says out loud and you nod.

A/N in this story i am going with thing Dabi is todoroki's big brother. Also i am sorry if this sucks this is my first fanfic.