Date Part 2

"Dabi, this is amazing!" Yelled Sasha, jumping into Dabi's arms.

"Anything for the girl I love." Dabi was blushing, but it was hard to see in the dim light of the arcade.

The arcade was full of people and all kinds of games. Sasha looked like a kid in a candy shop! Her eyes had a sparkle Dabi had never seen before, but he liked it. 

They started off with just $50 game cards, one each, and tried their best to stick together. 

~time skip~

After an hour, Dabi had turned around to find Sasha not by his side. He knew if anything happened to her, Toga would not hesitate to kill him.

'OH GOD, WHERE DID SHE GO?!?!"

Dabi began to panic. He made his way to the front of the arcade where he saw a guy with an arm around her waist and Sasha clearly trying to get out of his grip.

Dabi stomped over and laid a hand on the guy's shoulder and began to let it burn until he yelled out in pain and let go.

'Dabi, it's not what it looks like!!' Sasha told him using her quirk, trying not to cry but failing. 

"Shh, shh, I know it wasn't you. Please don't cry. Let's get going. Toga's likely going to interrogate me for bringing you out." Dabi whispered into her ear as he held her to his chest. (Sorry to ruin the sad moment but (R/G) stands for Random Guy.) Sasha giggled at the thought of her "sister" doing something like that. 

"Hey, who the f**k do you think you are?!" (R/G) yelled.

All of Dabi's emotions seemed to disappear into thin air. 

"You a**hole, you think you can touch her? Do you know how much trouble I would be in if her sister found out about this?" 

Dabi inhaled sharply. He was ready to kill this man, who was obviously high or on something, but he felt a soft, small hand on his large calloused one. He looked to see the small girl, a light blush coating her cheeks with a fresh set of tears rolling down her face. She intertwined her hand with his and began to walk out the door, dragging Dabi with her.

Dabi was shocked, no one had ever stopped him from killing. They'd all just cower in fear, but Sasha made him feel as if he didn't... need to kill. 

"Where are we going, Sasha?" Dabi asked softly, hoping he wouldn't scare her.

'My happy place' Sasha said softly in his head, not even glancing at him.

~Hi it's me your least favorite writer! I'm so sorry and I know I sound like every other writer when they don't post, but I really am sorry. In the process of being gone, I have written the next 3 chapters and I know this one is sad and had some language, but it'll all end good, right? Well thanks and byiiiiiiii!