The Idea

The next few days were harsh, especially since Shigaraki was on his "Man Period", and being a brat to everyone. Even Kurigiri. 

As of now, Sasha was reading AOT. She was a few mangas behind, and figured it was a good time to catch up. Twice was losing at chess to Mr. Compress, Toga was ranting to Kurigiri about something, and Dabi had his head in Sasha's  lap, probably scrolling through Instagram.

"Ughh, this is so boring!! Sasha, get off your lazy a** and go shopping with me!!" Toga called across the room, obviously done with Kurigiri. 

'Why? I'm reading manga.' 

It's not like she didn't want to hang out with Toga, it's just that she enjoyed having Dabi's head on her lap. But she also knew there was no escaping Toga. 

'It wouldn't be too bad, would it? I mean, I could see if Twice will go with us. That is, if you wanted me to come along.' Dabi "said" back to Sasha, lowering his phone to look her in the eye. Sasha looked down from her manga. Over the past few days, she'd found a way to always be in contact with Dabi. 

"Ok, why not?" Sasha said with a smile, not noticing that everyone in the room was now staring at her. 

"Miss Sasha, did you just... speak... out loud?" Mr. Compress said, completely shocked. He never thought of the day he would actually hear her speak!

Sasha's eyes widened as she slapped a hand over her mouth. She was so used to talking out loud with Dabi, she'd forgotten there were other people in the room. As she began to tear up, Toga told everyone to get ready to go, and Dabi held Sasha to ensure she didn't have a panic attack.

~skipping to the mall~

It was nice. There were a lot of people, but it was ok. Mr. Compress went to Men's Werehouse to get a new suit or something. Toga took her chance to be alone with Twice, (Sasha had a complete fan girl heart attack when Toga told her she liked him,) so that left Sasha and Dabi. Sasha had been looking at piercings, so she set off to Hot Topic with Dabi in hand. She decided to get snake bites with a nose piercing. Dabi was looking at the band tees, not even paying attention to what his girlfriend was doing. So when he felt someone tap his shoulder, he thought he was going to die. Sasha had gotten three piercings.

"You like it?" She's asked, touching her nose piercing with her tongue. 

"I- ugh, oh god... Toga's gonna kill me! What were you thinking, you didn't even ask me!!" Dabi was angry and kinda scared. 

"Toga already knows, and that nose bleed of yours is saying otherwise... so yeah." Sasha responded, laughing at the tsundere part of Dabi showing through.

"Whatever shorty, let's go see what everyone else is doing." Dabi said, returning to his usual careless self. 

That's when Sasha got an idea.

~it's short, yeah, but I hope you enjoy!~

((Hey y'all!! Myrah here. Welp, that's all the chapters Writer-Chan has sent me. I hope you've been enjoying this book, she works really hard on it!! She says she has more planned, so stay tuned for more "Devil's Lover"! Thanks for reading, have a great day! ✨❤️✨