Happy Place

The two walked for about another 30-45 minutes before they reached a hidden dock that reached out onto the water. Sasha took in a sharp breath before she turned back to Dabi with a confident look on her face. 

"You have to promise not to tell anyone! Not even Toga-Chan! And you must promise never to come here without me! GOT IT?!" 

Sasha was determined to keep this place a secret. Dabi raised his hand and spoke aloud: "I promise." 

Sasha smiled, not one of her creepy smiles she does around Toga, but a real, happy smile. 

Sasha pushed the trees aside and motioned for Dabi to go through. He did as told and was met with a beautiful view of the ocean. Sasha walked to the end of the dock and took off her shoes, socks, shorts and sweatshirt. Dabi did not expect what he saw when he turned around. 

There stood Sasha in a purple bikini but what stood out most was the tatto she had on her back. It was a tatto of a skull with a sword through it's mouth. However, he blew it off as nothing. Sasha turned to him, gave him a smile, then jumped off the dock.

He walked to the end of the dock and squatted. When Sasha surfaced, she spat water at him. Dabi was surprised, but he smirked, stood up, and began to remove his clothes, leaving only his boxers. Sasha blushed and pushed away from the dock. Dabi's smirk only grew. 

"So that's how it's gonna be, huh?" 

He dove in and grabbed her feet under the water, dragging her down. When they both resurfaced, they were so close their faces were almost touching. 

"I... I love you, Dabi." Sasha whispered before giving Dabi a gentle kiss.

~DUH DUH DUUUUUUUH YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS HAHAHAHAHA-

I'm so mean omg Writer-Chan out~