2. ✨William Ellis✨: M'lady

(Forward) Requested by @Mikicryu
Eep I hope you like it. It isn't as fluffy as I wanted it to be;;

Being a woman of power and wealth, you were greatly respected by your friends and acquaintances. Your great mindset made it great for completing objectives, and your dexterous hands granted you the power of healing. You were highly popular for winning most matches. People loved you!
-
You tapped your fingers on the table, looking around impressively, waiting for Martha's announcement for the next match. As usual, however, she was always the last to finish, and you wondered whether she did this on purpose; to create suspense. You scraped the marks on your plate with your fork, looking bored and uninterested. William and Emma were deeply whisper arguing. "No William I don't have a crush on Emily, you big bully!" She pouted, trying to cover his mouth, but failing nonetheless, he was too tall. "Yes you do!" He hissed, raising his chin to keep it away from Emma's waving hands. "Whatever Emma," You said suddenly, startling them both.
"When you laugh around Emily, it is kind of pure. When you laugh around us however, you sound like a donkey."
William snorted in his dinner, and Emma responded with her completely normal angry blushing tantrum. The loud whining of a chair erupted across the room, and all conversations fell, and the expectant survivors looked around to Martha. She cleared her throat and spoke in her commanding tone: "I hope you all had a nice lunch!So, today the survivors playing today are... William, Vera, (Y/n) and Fiona-"
Cheers erupted from the table, mostly for William and Vera, since they had never been known to lose.
"-With Violetta."
Cheers were quickly replaced with groans.
"Violetta...Wow they really want you to lose..." Emily patted Fiona's shoulder in a comforting manner. She sniffed loudly. 
"Ugh, how unlucky," Someone muttered behind you. You turned around, and Vera stood behind you, twirling her hair and peering at you from under her veil. "Yeah... At least Michiko and Joker don't-shoot-webs-that-can-also-hurt-you," William chirped. "Mhm," You said absentmindedly.

The game had started, and frankly you were feeling quite confident. A cipher was fortunately right in your eyesight, and you rushed to it, quickly beginning to decode. Barely seconds later William had appeared, smiling and attempting to decipher with you. "So (Annoying Nickname)-"
"I prefer to be called (Y/n)." You said silkily.
William gave you a questionable look and ruffled his already messy hair. "Touché. I'll call you (Y/n) then."
"(Y/n)-" You began to correct him only to be cut off playfully.
"Sorry M'Lady," He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Ah you got me." You scoffed.
The loud alarm for an injured survivor played, jerking William to his senses. "Sorry, gotta dash." William said, pacing away fairly quickly.

5 tedious,long and annoying cipher machines later, you quickly tapped the password onto the keypad. 'I Need Help!' a message from Fiona cried from your tracker. Realising you had (wasted/lost) your item you scanned the environment for any cheats to scavenge from. Bingo! A flare gun. You scramble from the gate, hoping it wasn't to late to save Fiona. It seemed you hadn't had far to look, your heart thumped loudly, and you slowly crept across to your damsel in distress. William, who had obviously attempted a rescue, stared blankly at you and pressed a finger to his lips. Violetta was refusing to leave the webbed rocket chair, and Fiona struggled relentlessly.
"I have a flare gun. You rescue her. I distract." You mouthed silently to William, who nodded. "Hey! HEY! Helloooo? VIOLETTA!" You yelled, positioning yourself in front of the pallet. She looked around and stared at you with deep remorse.
You leapt over the pallet with shocking agility, and aimed the flare gun at Violetta. She had raised her beady hand to swat you away, but too late you had already fired. The loud ringing of the gun had confused and temporarily stunned her, she was clutching her face to rub the dust out of her eyes. "Go!" You yelled, motioning to William. William immediately pulled and snapped the vines that imprisoned Fiona, and they both wasted no time to head for the gate. With Violetta close behind your heels you ran as fast as you could towards the gate.

-
Back at the manor, you were cheered and slapped on the back heartily for your performance. "Well done, (Y/n)." Vera said throatily. You barely had time to smile, only to be lifted up and spun around by William himself. "(Y/n)! You did it! You amazing girl." Seconds seemed an eternity, William gazed at you lovingly and you stared, enraptured, back, With a sudden fleet of confidence he had scooped you up and kissed you passionately, however he had pulled away immediately, interrupting your euphoria. You frowned at him. "I'm sorry- I shouldn't be hooking up with you-I-I I'm not amazing and rich like you-" You watched the guilt creep onto his face and your frown only hardened. "So?" You pinched his cheek and smiled warmly. "I love you William," You said quietly, ignoring the loud whistling from Naib and the fan-girlish screaming from Emma.

(Next time there won't be any time skips, but I haven't wrote oneshots in a whileskdkdkcnjbi
This was rather rushed aa sorry, next time I'll try and plan my oneshots so it's better to read.)