5. 🌼Joseph X Reader🌼: In My Arms

Requested by @Elsa74320
tw: sexual assault
You and Joseph are already in a relationship.
(This doesn't take place in the manor, it is more like an AU before Joseph joined it.

You and Joseph were traversing through town, trotting happily hand in hand. Joseph suddenly stopped and stared at a store.
"Please wait here, (Y/n) I just need to get something from the store."
"Okay, be quick..."
"I will, love,"
He leaned down and kissed your forehead before walking away.

Trying to think of something to do,
You stared at the sky, whilst humming to yourself. It was a beautiful evening, the stars seemed to shine brighter then ever. You wondered how long it would take for Joseph to notice, and imagined him scrambling for his camera. He would usually say something like "True photography takes upon the real art of the world," or  "A good picture should never be edited or tampered with,"
You jumped when you heard loud stumbling footsteps approach you.
"Joseph?" You called uncertainly. The stranger who came into view was anyone but Joseph.
The man had lidded and tired eyes, and stubble growing on his chin. His hair was raven black and ruffled. He stared at you seductively and spoke with a very drunken tone. "Heey sweetheart, wanna-wanna come to my place tonigh'?" His words slurred and he limped closer to you. You took a step back. "No," You said firmly. "Aw come on, you're such a beautiful girl... surely you wanna... come with me girl..."
"I have a boyfriend," You said, staring at him in disgust.
"Boyfrien'? I don' see no boyfriend... yes... you're lying aren't you? Come with me!" The mans eyes suddenly widened and he gave a look of distinct craziness. You stumbled back in fear, however he seemed to be faster than you, even in his drunk state. You yelped  
as he grabbed you harshly by the wrist and yanked you towards him. He slammed you against the brick wall, pushing you into the deserted alleyway. You struggled as he kissed you with his disgusting scent of liquor. His lips were very damaged and chapped, and you squirmed, trying to get away. Fear flood through your mind. What if Joseph never came back? What if he had just left you for good? You stiffened. The man gave a crazed smile and was only starting to unbutton your blouse but to your great relief, he was dragged away from you, from Joseph himself, his piercing blue pupils were shrank in his fury and his bag lay on the ground, forgotten. He pushed the man onto the ground.
"Leave," He spat at him, and he hastily staggered away, muttering darkly.
He turned back at you with the same look of anger, and you wondered for one fleeting second if he was going to hit you. However, this scary expression was quickly replaced by concern. "Are you okay?" He said, cupping your face gently. "Did he- did he do anything else?"
"No," You murmured, avoiding his eyes. You were ashamed of your vulnerability to these kind of things, you just didn't know what to do. Devoid of any emotion, you hugged Joseph tightly, glad he did come back, glad he cared. How could you think he had simply left you forever? He wrapped his arms around you for a while, just standing in each other's embrace, before you let go, staring at the ground. He picked up your coat from the ground, made sweeping motions across it to remove the dirt, and placed it on your delicate shoulders. You edged closer towards him, as you both paced out of the alleyway.