7.✨William X Reader✨: Jealous, My Love?

Requested by @Mikicryu
Very short ugh
Sorry I'm very ill, and it's really cold in Britain sksk

You smirked as you noticed Williams murderous stare  that was piercing into Kevins back. Kevin was still shamelessly flirting with you, but you both knew it was a pure joke. So you you played his game and went along with it. "Oh you flatter me Kevin! Such a flirt!" You cooed, batting your eyelashes. He laughed and gave you a crooked smile. Puffing his locks out of his eyes, he spoke once more "I ain't flirting, I'm jus' being extra friendly to someone who's extra attractive," You both sniggered at his cheesy flirt. "Hi honey... Hello Kevin," William spoke with such bitterness it was plainly obvious. Thankfully, it was still Break for the players of the manor, so it was one of those rare times he wore something other than his uniform. He was wearing a comfy looking turtleneck  along with some casual jeans, which you had to admit looked nice. "Why are you here Kevin? Shouldn't you be off helping Martha and-"
"Told me that they'd be fine though," He replied. "So I was just talkin' to (Y/n),"
"You mean flirting right," He tutted.
Kevin stared at him, deadpanned.
"What? We were jus' playin' around," He said. He rested his arm on your shoulder and you silently congratulated him for his bravery, because Williams eyes had began to flash dangerously.
Fortunately, Kevin took that as his cue to leave. "He's a keeper (Y/nnnn)" He snarked, before walking away.

"Jealous, love?" You said in a cocky demeanour.
"Hah? Jealous?" He snorted as if it was the most pitiful thing in the world, and that he wasn't just the very thing a few moments ago.
"Whatever," You chuckled. "Just know that you are the only one for me, you big dork!" You giggled, squeezing his cheek.

-
sorry I know it's short fgccystys
I'll do some other skadoodles like a preference or a oneshot, requests are still open