6. Helena and Emma

Requested by @Sayaepolo
Thank you for a very detailed request description!
tw: blood and gore
-
(Helena's POV)

A tingling sensation.
Heavy breathing.
"Who is there?" I said faintly. I turned around and looked in the direction of the presence.
"Me," a soft voice replied. "Please help me, Helena."
"Emma!" I gasped and my cheeks began to burn. I didn't recognise her lovely scent... "Please help me," She repeated, guiding my hand to her injury. I understand now. There's no need to worry. I fumbled around and took a small, sharp syringe out of my pocket hilt, and inserted the morphine around the area. That should stop the bleeding... "Okay, bandages, bandages," I took the small scroll of bandage from my hilt but then realised I need a needle instead. In my haste I accidentally dug my fingers into her wound, feeling the rubbery flesh inside of her. Emma let out a shriek of pain, we both fell unnaturally silent, as if Jack would jump out from behind a tree. Her newly anguished moans made me feel slightly ashamed for being so careless. How could I deny my overwhelming affection for my only friend? And yet I had been too hasty. I fumbled for the needle that Emily had lent her, and pressed hardly against the cut, to locate her goal. I carefully began to thread the cut together, and began to weave it in a smart motion. Halfway through I had yet again, picked her flesh, causing her to gasp out and her body twitched. I swallowed again, frustrated by my stupidity. I had patched people many times with no problem, lucky to my sharpened senses. But I just couldn't seem to patch her up because of nervousness. Why? "I'm sorry Emma!" I squeaked, my hands shaking dangerously as I continued to try to heal her. And yet again I pricked her delicate body. "Helena!" She said, in a pained tone. "Im sorry I'm trying!"

I'm going to hell for this.
"I'm sorry," I whispered dropping the needle and letting my arms slowly sink.
"I'm so sorry, just so sorry. Please just-"
"It's okay Helena," She said as she took bandages and wrapped up her mutilated, half stitched wound.
"No it's not okay! I just- I want..."
"I forgive you, Helena. Just drop it Okay? I can go to Emily after, after this is all over."
And I keeled to the ground, mind throbbing, and bursting into noisy tears.