Rin and Akio

I hope you all enjoy the picture I drew of Fumikage's parents! I'm just assuming what they would look like, I don't think they're mentioned in the anime. I figured, you're gonna bump into Fumi's parents sometime, so why not now? PS, if you'd like me to illustrate a chapter, situation, character, etc. please let me know in the comments below. Enjoy this next chapter!

     "Mmph... (y/n)?" Fumikage mutters. It seems that your plan to turn your alarm off without waking Fumikage was a bust. You peer into his sleepy eyes, wondering how they can be so beautiful, loving, kind, gentle, passionate, and drowsy all at once. He's so mesmerizing that it makes you want to squeal in ecstasy, but of course, you keep your immense joy to yourself. You can feel his soft, downy feathers on your warm skin as he nuzzles his face against yours.

     "Fumi," you begin. "Actually, is it okay if I call you that?"

     He grins and replies, "Only when we are alone."

     "Sure," you beam with pure joy. "...Anyway, school starts in 45 - well, now 44 - minutes. We've got to get ready."

     He yawns dreamily before responding, "Of course we must... But, it seems as though you are already in your uniform. We'll likely be finished preparing for school with a half-hour to spare."

     Sweetly, you whisper into his ear, "I guess we better hurry, then." With rapturous smiles, you both begin preparing for school. By the time you're ready to go - or stay for a while longer - Fumikage is as well, and has already finished making breakfast for you both. When the two of you are ready to walk out the door and go to school, you, well, agree to hang out for a little longer. Unfortunately, just as you've both decided to squeeze in a little romance before school, you hear a knock at the door.

     "Oh, dear," Fumikage groans as he peeks through the window. "My... parents have arrived. I suppose we'll have time after school to be alone, perhaps."

     "Okay," you reply. You're a little disappointed that your time alone has ended, but you're also excited to meet Fumikage's parents.

     He unlocks the front door and his parents enter. Fumikage's mother sprints over to him and embraces him in a tight, loving hug.

     "Mother," he grumbles, "I have a special guest over, don't you recall? This is quite embarrassing!"

     "Why, yes I do," she exclaims, releasing Fumikage and running over to greet you. "You must be (y/n), the little angel who extricated my precious offspring from that odious situation with that abominable individual who attempted to maltreat my dear Fumikage! I owe to you my humblest gratitude!" She flung her arms out, indicating that she wanted a hug, and you accepted. She actually had a very strong hold on you, so you tried to end it quickly but politely.

     Fumikage's father was conversing with Fumikage when he noticed that his wife had gotten what she wanted to tell you off her chest. He casually ambles over to you, and shakes your hand. "(y/n), you've been real good to my boy, haven't you," he says, "Protecting him from villains and whatnot. He'd probably go to some other school if he got nailed by that 3-pointer in the entrance test. You keep looking out for him, ya hear?"

     Nodding, you reply, "Of course, Mr. Tokoyami. It'll be my pleasure!"

     "Thanks," he says, "And feel free to call me Akio."

     "Oh, you may also refer to me by my first name, Rin, if you would desire to, darling," Fumikage's mother chimes in.

     "Of course," you respond. "Also, I have a question for you. May I ask what your quirks are?"