Disturbing Flatulence

@SavageSandwichSD, I saw your comment on "Alone Together" - which was hilarious - and I'm adding it to that section of the story. 

Just a heads-up, this chapter is separate from the rest of the story. I hope you like it!

     "Perhaps we could... view a cherished film of mine?" Fumikage queried. 

     "Of course," you shriek gleefully. You turn on the TV and sit patiently on the coach. Fumikage grabs a soft, silky, jet-black blanket from his room, returns to the living room, and he gently tosses the blanket on top of you. When he sits down next to you, you scooch close to him and give him part of the smooth, shiny blanket. The two of you snuggle, giggle, and blush as Fumikage starts the movie. A familiar stench wafts through the air suddenly. You look over at Fumikage, who's flushing in humiliation. You try to ignore the odor for Fumikage's sake, but it keeps getting more vile with every passing second. The smell worsens until it becomes nearly insufferable.

     "I- I'm going outside for a moment," you choke, barely able to speak. "I'll be back soon." 

     "But (y/n)," Fumikage begins, "The neighborhood is in a state of absolute mayhem. Wouldn't it be dangerous to exit my home-" You shut the door to Fumikage's house and stand there for a moment, viewing the chaos before you. It's,  you mutter to yourself, Actually not that bad out here. Sure, there's a lot of seriously injured people, and those criminals are looking right at me, but at least it doesn't smell like death. But... (sigh) Fumi must be so embarrassed. I've got to at least try to straighten things out.  You take a deep breath of the cool night air before entering his house.

     "Fumi, I'm sorry I ran out like that. I-" You notice that your crush is quietly sobbing on the couch, and you dash over to him. "Please don't cry! I promise, I don't think of you any differently because of this. I still love you with all my heart. I'm so sorry, Fumi!"

     Tears roll down his cheeks as he replies, "I'm not crying as a result of your actions. It's... this awful stench..." He leans over the edge of the couch and throws up on the ground. "Oh, dear....." He just sits there, bawling, as you try to comfort him. Unfortunately, the only thing you manage to accomplish is vomiting at the sight of Fumikage puking. I can't believe it,  you think as you and Fumikage weep together. This should've been amazing - just me and him, watching his favorite movie as we fall asleep on each other. But no, we ended up hurling and crying, that's what had to happen!!

     "(y/n)," Fumikage uttered, still sobbing, "Why did the night end like this? Why must it be so cruel and awful? It's as though a malign god or goddess desired to toy with us, and created this horrid reality for us to suffer in! But why, why did this wretchedness occur?!"

     "I DON'T KNOW, FUMIKAGE!! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY-Y-Y-Y-Y!!" you shriek, shedding buckets of tears. You're both miserable, but when you see the pain in each other's eyes, you're both at your saddest. 

Thanks for reading! And don't worry, I'll publish a decent chapter soon (this one took a nasty turn, didn't it?)!