Kaylee POV...

"Come in." I heard when I knocked.

As I opened the door and walked in I quickly shielded my face. He was naked! What the heck!? "Where's you clothes!?" I say covering my eyes.

Jarod looks down and quickly grabs his underwear and pants, he slips them on. "Sorry..." He said scratching the back of his head which made his muscles flex.

I stood there silently and uncovered my eyes. "Would...you like some breakfast...?" I said awkwardly.

"Um...sure." He said getting up and putting on a sweat shirt.

"Hey. How about instead of getting cereal how about we go to Denny's or something?" Jarod asked.

"I just ate a little but ok..." I smiled as I took my rubber band out of the my hair which made some of my hair land in my face.

Jarod moved my hair out of my face a tucked it behind my ear and smiled. The warmth if his hand was...I don't know...calming. Jarod was really nice...I hope he is singl- Wait! What am I thinking!? No he's my mom's best friend Anne's son! I can't date him! By the time his hand left my cheek I started to blush. I hope he didn't notice...

I grabbed my wallet and headed out the door, he opened his car door for me and hopped in after. His car was freezing! Of course! I forgot my jacket. I'm so stupid sometimes. Jarod stared over at me and widened his eyes and took off his jacket. "Oh! Sorry you must be freezing!" He said putting his jacket around me and turning on the heat.

How was he not cold! Like! What the heck? It was freezing!

By the time we got to Denny's he opened the door for me. His jacket smelled like him, and I kind of liked it...for some reason? We entered Denny's and sat down at a booth. "So...what would you like to eat?" I asked giving him a menu.

"I don't know you choose first." He replied.

The waitress came over with her notepad and pencil. "What can I get you two today?" She said smiling.

"Umm...may I have a Strawberry Banana smoothie with some pancakes please?" I asked handing her the menu.

"Sure. How about you hon?" She asked looking in Jarod's direction.

"The same please." He replied nicely.

"Ok I'll be back with your food." She smiled and left.

Jarod stared at me and I stared at him. We both looked into each others eyes when Jarod suddenly...growled? "What was that?" I asked.

"Oh...um...nothing." He said staring into my light blue eyes.

I didn't mind it, because I was staring into his green eyes. I think I like Jarod...but how could we be together if we live in the same house? I guess that's a sign of we can't be together...damn it.

"Oh um..." Jarod said looking down.

"Oh sorry!" I said beginning to take off the jacket.

"No. You can keep that...but I'd like to ask you something..." He said.

"Ok...what would you like to ask." I said.

"Um...I'll take you somewhere. Come." He said.

The waitress came to our table with the food as we were walking out the door and stared in confusion. "Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled my arm.

"You'll see." He said smiling and putting me in his car.

We drove for two hours and I stared out the window. "We are almost there." He said staring at the road.

"Ok.." I said looking forward.

"Were here!" He said smiling.

All I could see was a bunch of trees. "Well...we have to walk a little way but we are here." He added taking my hand and pulling me into the Forrest.

As he pulled I was suddenly on his back. "Um..." I said awkwardly.

"I'm sorry...but..." He said as he shifted.

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

He turned into a wolf and ran through the trees. He's a freaking wolf!?!?! HOW!? How is this possible!? He suddenly stopped and became human. He turned around and stared into my eyes. "You...you..." I stuttered as he came closer to me and hugged me.

I pushed him back in fright. I stood there speechless and fell to the floor. He looked frightened and went to sit by me. "No..stay back..." I said covering my face in fright.

"I knew it was to early!" He said and turned around.

"H-H-How?!" I screamed.

"No no no...don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." He said comforting me and hugging me on the ground.

He pulled my head to his chest and stroked my hair. I started to no longer be frightened...he was...conforting. He was...still himself and he DIDNT eat me. Phew... "Kaylee...I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you and...well........." He said looking into my eyes.

"Your...my mate.." He said looking down.

"I'm your what?" I asked

"My mate. Your my mate..."' He replied as I stared down in disbelief.

Was I actually his mate? I can't believe it....I'm a wolf's mate?!

"Hey...it's fine." I said looking into his eyes.

He started to lean forward and so did I...we...kissed.