What in the world? (Kaylee's POV)

As he moved my hair out of my face it felt as if time was rushing. His green eyes looking into my blue eyes made me fall in love with him. To be his mate is kind of weird but...it's just another word for girlfriend. Right?

I could hear the wind blowing and a bush suddenly started to move. I thought it was just the wind when a blonde coloured wolf leaped onto the balcony. Then it turned out to be Kelly...wait....KELLY!? She walked over to Jarod and turned on the music. I don't think she noticed me...she started to dance behind him and I thought it was actually kind of funny. She looked like a fat duck. Warbling it's way into a pond until it sinks to the bottom like and anchor. Once she started to move in front of Jarod she noticed me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She snapped.

"U-u-um..." I stuttered walking into the house as quickly as possible.

Well...You can tell she is definitely a wolf when she snaps...she looks to be protective of Jarod...which is kind of weird since Jarod and her broke up last month. I looked out the window only to see them talking. I couldn't hear them and I had no idea really how to read lips except for the word. I love you...and I hate you. Which is unfortunate. Kelly suddenly looked in my direction and I quickly turned away. She stomped her way into the house and got in my face. "YOUR....HIS MATE!?! YOUR JUST AN UGLY HOE!" She screamed at me and smacked my face.

Jarod stepped in and told her to back off. Instead...this time..she punched me in the face as hard as she could. Jarod turned into a wolf once again and so did Kelly. She attacked him first then they went full on war into the living room. I followed them and yelled. "Stop!"

Jarod stopped but as always Kelly kept fighting. She stopped and noticed me in the doorway and lunged at me. Fighting off a wolf was never on my bucket list!

Jarod grabbed Kelly and pinned her against the wall as she became human. "What the hell Kelly!! Knock it off!" He yelled as she started to bite her lip.

"I love it when your angry Jarod.." She smirked.

"Shut up Kelly! I'm not into you!" He screamed.

"Your just saying that." She said smirking once again and biting her lip.

Jarod let her down. "Get the hell out!" He screamed at her as she obeyed.

"Sorry...Alpha sir..." She said as she shifted and ran out of the house and into the Forrest.

I looked out the window as she was already half way through the Forrest. That was very awkward and now I have a scratch on my face. She was very strong...she looked weak as a human though. So it was actually, confusing?

******

One Week Till She has to Change. (Jarod's POV)

I sat on the couch looking out to the sunrise as I drank my coffee. Kaylee was still asleep in her room. It was only four sixteen and the sun was rising. I looked at the calendar where I wrote the time Kaylee had to shift. A week was left. I am actually kind of frightened, because I don't know if this transformation would hurt her...I don't want it to hurt her.

A Couple Hours Later.

Kaylee walked down the stairs. Putting her hair into a pony tail and I still stared out the window. "Oh...good morning." She said to me sitting in the couch in front of me.

"Morning." I replied to her still staring out the window.

"What are you looking at?" She said as she looked out the window as well.

I stayed silent. Looking out the window as she sat there still in question. I don't know why I didn't answer her...I just didn't feel like talking to her at the moment.

"Um..ok...I guess.." She said getting up and going outside.

I didn't bother to follow her. I had no idea why I wasn't paying attention to her. I feel like a jerk now. I sta there for a moment thinking as I heard Kaylee's scream from outside. I rushed out the door confusedly...