Shopping with One Direction

Zayn's POV

Jade's been in the hospital for 3 days now, after all the blood loss and the fact that she's pregnant made it seem worse. She would tell me she'd be cranky and bored before I came to visit her everyday, and that when I arrived, her mood instantly becomes positive. I'd miss that, I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to England and I would never see her again. I can't bear the thought of not being with her the rest of my life, so I decided to make the last day of our lives with each other the best. 

"C'mon Zayn, we can't be late for the party, we still need our tuxedos!" I glanced at them and smirked.

"We're gonna need a dress too." Louis instantly got the message and so did Harry, they both exchanged looks causing me to chuckle.

"I swear Zayn, you guys are meant for each other. And I'm glad you're being the real man for her. You took her to the hospital and you agreed to help her with her baby. You're truly a gentleman my friend." Liam patted and rubbed my shoulder.

"Thanks lad. It's just that..... I really love her ya know?" All I could think about was Jade, she needed someone and I wanted to be that someone. I wanted to be there for her, always and forever. 

Jade's POV

I hated this bed. I hated the plain wall. I hated the fact that Andre hasn't bothered to see me since our fight. I need to get out of here, I could get out if I wanted to, so I've decided, why not now? I got out of bed and attempted to stand, but the cast grip around my knee disabled me to move the joint, so I waddled like a penguin in pain towards her room, which was about 5 doors down, grabbing hold of objects to restrict myself from falling. The nurses grabbed at my arms to take me back to my room, but ignored them and kept walking, finally reaching her room. I sat next to her sleep body and poked at her face until she let out a groan. "I don't wanna take the tests now." She yawned and looked up to see me.

"The only test you'll be taking is the stupidity because I'm obviously not a nurse am I?" I joked at her and her eyes went wide. 

"Jade! Oh my gosh you're here!" She slowly came to hug me but every inch gave her pain.

"Why don't you just keep still okay? I'm really sorry T... I didn't mean to run away and cause you this, I feel really guilty." 

"It's ok Jade, plus you're in the hospital too, so it's kind of a payback." She laughed and looked at me. "How are you and Andre?" I froze.

"Umm... we're not...... together anymore. We couldn't be.. I mean you can't ruin a relationship like ours you know?"

"Oh.. He told me you were fine but he said something else about a kid and he walked out the room, haha I don't know what that was about!" 

"Yeah umm... the kid is-"

"VAS HAPPENIN' LADIES!" Zayn interrupted throwing his arms around me, making me giggle. 

"Get off Zayn, it's my turn!!" Louis pushed Zayn away and hugged me tight, pulling me into the air.