The Blue Raven Pack

Karma's POV
It been two weeks since the invasion and Nagisa hasn't  been himself.He's been quiet and hasn't been eating and spaces out whenever I try to start up a conversation.And always has nightmares as a result he doesn't get any sleep.

Maybe a run will make him feel better
I thought to my self
Time skip
I look over to Nagisa looking out the window of my room.

"Nagisa do you wanna go out for a run?" I ask and he just nodes his milky white skin even paler then usual.I hesitantly move my hand up to caress his cheek.I hesitated and moved my hand down

"Let's go eat so we can go,"I whisper Nagisa turned his head his eyes filled with sadness and regret no light shinning in his beautiful ocean blue eyes

"O-o-k-y,"He barely managed to say his voice raspy because of lack of sleep and speech

I walked toward the door, Nagisa stumbling behind me.I open the door and let Nagisa lean on me until he got his footing, and walked along the wooden floors to the kitchen. I get out some sandwiches and let Nagisa have two knowing he would only allow himself to eat a small portion of food. I quickly ate mine and watched as Nagisa ate as some light came back to his eyes, soon to be gone from spacing out.Once we both were done I led Nagisa to the entrance of the camp getting ready to go.

"You ready,"I asked concerned his sorrow filled face looking toward me and nodded

We changed into our wolf forms and started to run the wind blowing our fur around.After a few minutes we were miles away from camp.We stoped to a smell of a wolf that was.....in distress.Nagisa's eyes lit up and looked at me in shook, telling me he recognized the scent.He ran to the scent, me following from behind. We got closer and closer to the scent, the scent getting stronger.After a few minutes we got to the source of the scent....it was a girl with green hair, getting harassed by a black haired male, I looked at the man in disgust.After a couple of seconds Nagisa jumped at the man gripping on to his neck while the girl just stared at Nagisa, not even a little bit of fear in her eyes just shook.I ran over and held the man down so he couldn't interfere or hurt Nagisa.After a few minutes he laid flat on the ground not moving.Nagisa lifted his head and then changed into his human form so he could talk to the girl.

I gotta admit I was jealous that he was taking to a girl but I trust him and he's my mate and mating is basically like marriage so Nagisa's stuck with me, I thought with a smirk.

"Nagisa!"the girl said surprised

"Kayano thank god I thought you were dead,"he said tears in his eyes while he smiled

They hugged both crying together

"A-Hmm,"I interrupted

"I love the tearful reunion but who is she?Besides the fact that you know her,"I said accidentally making it sound like I was annoyed but in reality I wanted it to be a little nicer

"Uh ya sorry Karma-"Nagisa said but got interrupted "Wait!Is that you Karma Akabane!"She said wide eyed

"Uh ya but how do you-"this time I got interrupted "It's me Kayano ya know from Nagisa original pack before blue raven,"she said trying to explain

"Oh ya you mean your the girl who always used to cling around Nagisa,"

Not any more you aren't
I thought to my self kinda annoyed that Nagisa was still clinging to her.He seemed to notice and got off of her and went to my side and smiled

I can't take it anymore
I smash my lips into his I heard a gasp and an aww 🥰(had to I never seen that emoji before🤣).I depend the kiss Nagisa wrapping his arms around my neck.After a couple of minutes I pulled away to get air in my lungs panting.Nagisa blushed and started panting to. We were sent out of our daze by an omg.We turned are heads and relived Kayano was still there, Nagisa blushed and turned his head away.I chuckled and after a couple minutes we were all laughing.After all the laughing we headed toward our camp.

"We're we going,"Kayano asked tilting her head

"To Karma's pack, camp,"Nagisa said while walking.I felt a little disappointed he didn't call it our pack, camp.I frowned and grabbed Nagisa's waist holding him by my side creating a sequel from behind and a red face.I chuckled and smirked devilishly.

Time skip

"Hey Kayano Do you know where the others are,"I hear Nagisa whisper

"Yes, yes I do,"Kayano whispers back, Nagisa's eyes widened as we headed to camp

Thanks for reading I'll make another Chapter soon
Bye