Betrayal,Pain, and Death

Finally a chapter without the same name but with a part 2😅

Karma's POV
Me and Nagisa were shoved in to a dark room that smelled like chemicals and stung my nose. I looked toward Asono getting ready to glare at him when I got thrown to a table and strapped me to it.I looked over to Nagisa he was thrown across the room, I could tell that, the impact caused his breath to be forced out of his lungs causing him to cough furiously. I looked over to Asono who was leaning on the wall near the door looking at two dark corners. I looked to the dark corners and saw Nagisa's "mother"and the pack leader, Zero.

"So what are gonna do with these two?"Asono asked as I saw him come closer to me and brought my chin up "It's not like we can force them to be sex slaves and claim them,"he says gesturing at my neck were it showed teeth marks showing I was claimed in other words taken.I snarled at him close to biting his hand.He snarled back but then rolled his eyes slightly and then looked over toward the two others he was talking to as he went up to Nagisa and smashed his foot on Nagisa's back making Nagisa screamed in pain and was pinned down causing him to not be able to move.

"Your right but we can start a war~"Zero said tilting his head in satisfaction at the ear screeching noise that Nagisa produced making me clench my teeth anger flowing through my blood as Zero explained his plan

"What do you mean?"the two said looking toward him

"I mean kill the Alpha and get Kayano to tell there pack that they were attacked and then we invade taking there land and being called the pack that destroys the 5th most powerful pack~"he said a menacing smirk on his face making my stomach churn in disgust but what really caught my attention was the mention of Kayano.I looked over to a dark area of the room and saw Kayano leaning on the wall.

"Hey!Kayano care to explain why you tried finding us if you were going to betray us,"I yelled with a sickly kind voice that made everyone look toward me, the attention just making me give a close eyed smile.

"K-Karma!"She stuttered and looked down not answering

"Dame it Kayano just tell us why you betrayed us!?Betrayed me!?" Nagisa yelled to her tears spilling down his cheeks as his eyes shined with regret,despair, and of course betrayal his sad sobs making my heart break about to shatter in to a million peaces.

"I-I was told to find you with the help of a stranger who Z-sorry king said that he was a trader and was going to betray us....so king told me to kill him when I found your sent so when I did I went to him and I Uh.... I tried getting close to him so I could Well ya but he went to far and started harassing me and then you two came and killed him for me..."she whispered softly while looking down toward the ground.

King??Probably a demanded name choice
I thought when she said "king"
After a couple of minutes I started to hear clapping and looked up to see the "king" he walked over to Nagisa making me and my wolf want to kill him even more, before he starts tainting my blueberry and touch him with his shit filled hands.I struggled to get out of the hold of the ropes around my body before giving up my body unable to move because of the poison that still remained in my bloodstream.

"Haha,"The "king" chuckled before lifting Nagisa's chin making me well want to cut him into pieces and run away with Nagisa "Well now what should we do with you now that we have this alpha we don't really need you.."he said sliding his hand down to Nagisa's chest making him flinch "ahh but it's no fun fucking a child who is already claimed,"he said backing away making my wolf calm down but only for a second "Hey you what do you want to do with him?"he asked tilting his head toward Nagisa's "mother"

"Well I don't know there is so much torture I could inflict on this child but I'd rather have him die slowly and his mate watch as the love of his life dies but knowing he can't do a thing,"she said smirking mischievously her words making my stomach churn

"Oh I quite like that idea~"the "king" said smirking as he started to laugh like a maniac

"Please you can do what ever you want to me but don't hurt Karma please..."Nagisa pleaded looking up at the two, tears sliding down his face.

"Oh but Nagisa your not worth killing but your mate is that's probably the only good you've done in you meaningless life....you brat,"She snarled with pure hatred.Tears rolled down his face as Nagisa sobbed

"Now now you'll make me feel bad Nagi~"Asono teased pressing his foot on his back making Nagisa scream in pain. I growled my wolf telling me to let lose and  kill all of them. They all looked at me and then the "king" gestured Asono to a table next to me with a needle that had poison in it, it was poison.My eyes widened as I started to struggle.He ran up to the table and took the needle and tapped it and then furiously injected me with poison.My eyes became heavy as I slowly was about to drift in to sleep until Asono poured hot water on me making my skin burn.My vision blurry but I was awake....barely. I looked down to that table again and saw another needle that too, had silver in it I widened my eyes as I remembered what Nagisa's so called mother said
"I'd rather have him die slowly and have his mate watch as the love of his life dies but knowing he can't do anything,"

My wolf started to get in control a small, small part of me resisting but I just couldn't let him die he's the love of my life after all. I broke the strip that was around my hand starting to break away but the silver hitting me I hissed in pain as I looked at Nagisa as his "mother" started getting the needle closer to his neck I growled barked throwing every single thing I could to at least make them flinch but failed my eyes getting blurry from tears.

"NAGISA!!"

Okay okay I know you guys probably hate that I did a cliffhanger and at such a heart wrenching timeee tooooo But I swear to the Yoai gods that I will make another chapter very very soo I promise
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this bye