Nagisa's cravings

Nagisa's POV
It already been almost 3-4 weeks and I already am craving weird things.My stomach growled making me groan, I stood up from the couch that I was once on and went to the kitchen.Since Karma had to go and deal with some pack problems I had to cook for myself.Don't get me wrong I can cook but it's a little bit more troublesome.Since I now have a baby bump it's a lot more tiring to stand up for like 10 minutes to cook some meat with a few veggies. I groaned in annoyance before getting some leftovers and putting them in the microwave and heated it up.My mouth watered as my wolfs instincts took hold as my stomach growled softly once again. I swiftly took the Now hot food out of the microwave and placing it on the table before sitting down and eating the leftover meat and potatoes from the day before.Once I finished it I went and got some strawberries, which were one of my cravings lately. I sat on the couch and started watching tv as I ate the sweet fruits.After a few minutes of eating the fruits I put the bowl down and laid on the couch as I dozed off the sounds of the tv fading from my ears.

Time skip
I woke up to see Karma siting next to me. I groaned as I sat up catching his attention making him smile lovingly. I smiled back before speaking

"When did you get back?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes trying to rub the sleep away from my eyes

"Hmm about 15 minutes ago,"he said before tilting his head. I smiled before I embraced him missing his warmth.Before I knew it Karma kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist making me lean down on his firm grip.He placed me on the couch softly making sure to be carful with putting pressure on my stomach. I dug my fingers in his hair as I slowly got hard starting to pull my waist up almost rubbing my crotch against his.

"Shit...your getting hard aren't you Nagi~"Karma whispered softly into my ear making my spine shiver. I blushed at how he said that I moved my head away as heat rose up to my face as his words rang in my ears.

"Nagi~your so cute...but I can't go all the way now.."he whispered before kissing me before slowly taking of my shirt. I groaned as Karma pinched my nipples that were sore from being pregnant for close to 5-6 weeks.Karma stoped and started kissing down my chest before kissing my nipples and sucking them softly.I moaned softly before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ahhnn....Let's stop here...."I said almost with a tired voice trying not to moan. My eyes felt heavy as I yawned making Karma laugh before picking me up bridal style and carrying me up to our room.He placed me on the bed before crawling on the bed next to me. I sighed softly before wincing from a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Hmm what's wrong nagi..?"Karma asked seeing my pained expression

"Oh it's just some cramps,"I said wincing again before the cramping went away for a while.Karma came closer to me and resting his head on my stomach gently making sure he didn't hurt me.Karma gasped as he leaned toward my stomach more making me groan.

"What..what do you hear?"I asked my heart beating faster than before

"Well it's more feeling but....I feel movement,"Karma said before grinning making me grin to.

"Karma..." I whispered softly smiling with love and happiness at this perfect moment that I would never forget

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and omg this story has close to 6k reads thank you all so much I can't believe how many people read this story and I appreciate it
Bye