Recovery

Warning:This will be sad and A little depressing on some parts of the chapter so if your having a nice day you were warned or you can not give a crap and just read this chapter anyway you were warned.

Nagisa's POV
I woke up to see that my mate wasn't next to me.I sat up the sun blinding my vision as I winced my muscles felt tense and hurt like hell.I ignore the agonizing pain as I swing my legs of the bed and hear water running from the bathroom. I got of the bed and walked toward the bathroom door trying not to limp. I open the door quietly and looked inside the white and blue clear bathroom.I saw Karma bending down toward the big tub and shower checking the water.I walked up to him slowly and hugged him from behind.His body tensed before realizing that it was me.

"Hello, How was your morning~"Karma asked teasingly as a smile spread across his face

"Not much..." I say as he turns toward me hugging me the right way.He leans in and kisses me softly and before I knew it I was sitting on the edge of the tub.I hissed at the feeling of the cold material of the bath touching my sensitive skin.

"Uh Karma I'm going to fall in..."I say looking at the water in the tub

"Hmmm.....do you want to take a bath?"he asked giving a slight smirk.I blushed and nodded knowing what his antics could be. I took of my cloths and striped putting the cloths on the bathroom counter.When I wasn't paying attention Karma slapped my exposed ass.I turned around and blushed seeing a smirking Karma behind me.

"Sorry I couldn't resist your ass looks so cute blueberry~"he teased as he pulled me closer to him grabbing me by the waist. I grinned thinking of a perfect plan to make him blush for a chance.

"Aww But I wanna give you, your own nickname.....strawberry~" I teased back, making him blush slightly until he turned his head away hiding his now visible crimson cheeks. I laughed until I couldn't breath and along the way Karma joined in.After a couple of minutes I gestured Karma to the tub.

"Let's get in before it gets cold," I reminded him.He nodded and picked me up bridal style and stepped in to the still warm water.He sat down in the tub with me in front of him.The water feeling great on my pale skin. I felt Karma shuddered behind me I turned to him and tilted my head in confusion.

"What's wrong Karma?" I asked concerned

"Sorry I just was thinking...about last night....you could've DIED and that just makes me so...."he whispered sadness over taking every word.I cupped Karma's check in my hand and smiled at him

"I'm right here with you,"I say raising Karma's hand toward my chest letting him feel my heart beat.Tears stream down his face my eyes widen slightly shocked at the new expression that rarely or I ever see on his face.

"Just thinking of you....dying makes my heart break,"Karma whispers before pulling me in a heartfelt embrace.

"It's okay...I'M okay," I whisper in to the embrace the sadness I felt from Karma was breaking me slowly because I know the feeling too.To lose someone to never see them again.Karma pulls away from the embrace but doesn't remove his arms, which were still tightly wrapped around me.He leaned in and kissed me his tears stopped as I felt our lips connect in a loving kiss.Before I knew it we were heavily making out only pulling away to get air. After what felt like an eternity I put my finger in between our lips after getting air from the latest kiss.

"W-we should g-get dressed w-wouldn't wanna k-keep Asano waiting..."I said in between breaths.Karma groaned hearing Asano's name trying to growl but didn't have enough breath to do so. I got up revealing my frame and body, and got out of the water wrapping a dry towel around my chest. I looked toward Karma who was getting out from the water and draining the rest in to the tub.

Time skip (to them getting clothes on)

"That bath felt nice,"I say relaxing on the bed

"Ya,"Karma agrees flopping on the bed next to me holding my hand tightly

"Karma I'll always be with you...Always," I whisper leaning towards him our lips about to connect until we heard a loud knock on the door.We jolted up and looked at the door

"Who is it," I call to the person on the other side of the door

"It's just me," I hear before I see Asano open the door. I look at him surprised not realizing that me and Karma's fingers were still intertwined.

"Anyway come down stairs I told the owner about your guy's condition so you get a free pass to get some free meals,"he stats sounding jealous

"Well we'll be down in a couple of minutes thanks,"I say waving bye to him

"Bye peach!"Karma yelled teasingly to Asano before he leaves

"What did you call me!"Asano yells running back in to the room

"I said PEACH,"Karma says again making Asano annoyed by the nickname

"Guys don't fight,"I sigh at there actions toward each other.Karma looks at me and then ignores Asano who was few feet in front of him now was left in front of the door.

"Once you eat, rest so you can leave as fast as possible,"Asana says directing the "leave fast" part to Karma.Once he left Karma stared laughing after a couple minutes he wiped his eyes and gestured me to follow him downstairs.

Time skip(while there eating)

We ate in silence as I savored the taste of the juicy and salty meat that I was desperately trying not to chock on from eating it to fast.After we ate we walked back up stares, when I looked at Karma it looked like he was deep in thought so decided not to pry.Once we went up to our room I flopped on the bed exhausted.

"Hey Uh Nagisa can I ask you something?"Karma questioned, I hummed in response as I sat up and looked at him.

"Well...I wanted to know what was up with your mom...I mean if you don't mind saying.."he awkwardly asked, I sighed and thought of what to say.

"Well My "mother" wanted me to be a girl and Well you see that she didn't really get what she wanted...anyway since I wasn't a girl like she wanted she tortured me and broke me but well ya know you were the one who kept those pieces from shattering until you left and well....my mom wanted nothing to do with me in the first place so well she left after telling me I had to live by my self take care of my self and then I'd experience what it was supposedly like for her..raising me,"before I knew it tear started falling, unconsciously I started scratching furiously at my arms...remembering my old habits.

"Nagisa!"my head shot up hearing Karma's voice my mouth opened as I tried saying something but I couldn't form the words.

"I'm sorry......I started remembering old habits,"I whisper looking at my arms that were now bleeding.

"Nagisa never hurt your self again....let me help when your sad...depressed....lonely....angry.....even, even when you start hating me let me help,"Karma whispered before pulling me in to an embrace that I couldn't or even wanted to brake from.

"I'll never hate you Karma....I love you...after all..."I whisper in to his ear not caring how long we stayed like that or if someone saw because all I cared about was Karma and only Karma.

Ya I've done another chapter anyway I hope you enjoyed this and just saying to not get your hopes up there will be more of this story even though this is a nice ending anyway thank you to the person who told me about my misspelling of ASANO's name hope I spelled it right this time anyway
Bye