Chapter 4

Two Months Since Harry's Funeral

Bella sat between Angela and Kim on Billy's porch waiting for Jake to get back from picking his sisters and their boyfriends up from the airport.

Rachel and Rebecca were going to be visiting for the next month, or at least a couple weeks. Billy was so happy to have his girls home even for a short amount of time.

Kim, Jared's imprint and Angela, Bells friend and Embry's imprint were still in a state of awe.

Jared had gone to pick up a pencil that Kim had dropped onto the floor and imprinted on her. Kim was a sweetheart and completely shy, she admitted after some probing that she would love to have him as a lover but wanted to take things slow. Seems she has had a crush on him for years but they didn't really know each other. They had been dating for about a month now.

Angela had showed up on Bells doorstep after her boyfriend, Ben, had dumped her because she wouldn't take that next step in their relationship and had admitted that he had been cheating on her with Lauren of all people. She is a preacher's daughter, of course she is going to want to wait on sex. She had called Leah and Kim for a girl night. She had made Quil and Paul leave after checking with Sam that it would okay for just Leah to watch other her that night. They had been on their second movie when Embry and Jake had showed up, to check on them. Victoria had returned and gotten close to the house and they had wanted to check and make sure that everyone was okay. Embry had looked at Ang and there was suddenly another wolf girl.

Emily was still tolerated by the girls. Once Ang and Kim had been told about Leah and Sam's history they had been livid at Emily for her. The pack still met at Sam's house but Emily was never there when any of them showed up. Emily still was rude when any of the pack wasn't around, there was something off about her. Emily seemed to think because she was Sam's imprint that she had the right to tell Kim, Ang or herself what she thought we should be doing. For a preacher's daughter Ang had a mouth like a sailor. Since that day none of us have been alone with her. Unfortunately it was causing Sam to distance himself from the two imprints and herself. She hated it but understood it.

Jake and Leah were trying to date. Leah was nervous about being introduced as his girlfriend to his sisters. She was only a couple years younger than them.

"Leah, breathe. You are wearing a hole in the ground." she said trying to get Leah to calm down.

"What if they have a problem with me, B. I am less than two years younger than them. Jeez, I am four years older than Jake."

"So what. You and Jake care deeply about each other, even without the imprint, you two are made for each other and if they don't see that than they are not worth any of our time." Paul said. Thank you silver bullet. You just told her exactly what she needed to hear.

"He's right, Lee lee." Sam said. He and Emily were sitting further away from most of the pack. Thank god, those two have made up and Leah directed all her anger at the right person. Still wish Leah would confront Emily again that was funny as hell to watch.

Bells stood up and got right in Leah's way when she tried to keep pacing. She surprised everyone by jumping up and wrapping her arms and legs around her. The best part while Leah was wearing her usual shorts and tank combo, Bells was wearing a white button up sundress. Leah had to quickly grab Bells ass to keep her from falling.

"Oh that is just not right." Quil whimpered.

Ang and Kim just started laughing. Once Leah had a good hold on her, Bells tightened her legs around her waist and let her hands play with Leah's short hair.

"Jake is in love with you and no matter what his sisters think or say nothing is going to change that. You know that Billy loves you like a daughter if he had a problem with the two of you being together he would have said something right at the start." Fisting a handful of hair to make Leah look in her eyes. "You are the Alpha bitch of this pack. You are a strong woman. I know you are scared because you are falling deep for Jake, okay. When they get here let them see the badass that you are and not this scared little girl that is trying to take over." she lowered her head into the crook of Leah's neck and nipped at her throat almost like a pup trying to comfort its mother.