Chapter 7

One weeks Later

She sat in the tent, wrapping her arms around herself.

It had taken a lot of convincing from her, the imprints and the elders but the pack had finally agreed with using her as bait. With Sue's help, they had drawn some of her blood over three days so that they had more than one bag of blood to mess with Victoria and her newborns senses.

Today they were putting the plan into motion. She had led a trail from the Cullen's house to Eddie's meadow with just her scent. Jasper and the pack had been close enough to get to her if something happened but far enough away so it would seem like she was alone. At the meadow, she had opened one of the bags of blood and tried to get it everywhere. Once she was back at the Cullen house, she had climbed onto Jake's back and he had brought her to a tent that they had set up on the mountain. Quil and Leah were nearby just in case Victoria or a newborn picked up her scent.

"You okay in here?" Quil asked coming into the tent.

"It is fucking summer, how can it be this cold?" she mumbled.

"Come here." he said picking her up to put her into his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

'Where is Leah?" she asked burrowing herself into him.

"Running around doing a check. I think she wanted to get closer to find out what's going on. Last time we checked the fighting was starting and we were kicking ass." he said moving her hair out of her face to look at her.

"Quil, why have you been avoiding me?" she asked trying not to think about her family fighting to keep her safe.

"I haven't been avoiding you at all." he said looking away from her.

"Yes you have. I know that like Paul, you have been sleeping with other girls and not starting a relationship because of Claire but if the kissing me bothered you to the point that you can barely be around me for longer than an hour why did you do it? I thought that we were friends."

"I... shit, Bells. I liked the kiss a lot more than I should of. I care about you too much to have you be one of those girls that I fuck and leave. As much I would love to be with you I don't think I can offer anyone not even you more than being a fuck buddy. Hell, I know you are still a virgin and I don't think I should be your first. You are one of my best friends and hopefully you'll meet a semi normal guy someday that will be worthy of you because I know I am not."

"Quil, for one thing, I am not a virgin and even if I still was that shouldn't be part of this. I care about you too and you are one of my best friends, a kiss shouldn't cause this much trouble and worry. Also what makes you think I will ever be able to find a normal guy that would be able to handle the pack. If I found someone and he couldn't handle any of you he would be gone faster than food is when all of you are hungry. It was just a kiss, a really good kiss but a kiss and I really like kissing. I wouldn't mind kissing again. We didn't even make out or do anything so just be yourself and if it happens again we will go from there." she said looking at him as she straddled him to look him in the eye.

"When.. who... did you lose your virginity to? Never mind I don't think I want to know so I can plead ignorance. I know that it was just a kiss but I really wanted it to go further but I think Leah and Jake would murder me." he said dropping his hand to rest them on her jean covered thighs and slowly rubbed them up to her waist and down to just above mid thigh.

"Kissing is fun and can sometimes lead to more but it doesn't have to. I trust you and myself not to go further either of feel is beyond the point of no return. You don't want me to join the ranks of your fuck buddies because you care about me and I don't think we would be able to keep it from everyone if we did sleep together. I like you and I love spending time with you. If we never kiss again its okay but I want you to know that if it does I am okay with it and I understand if you need to go ease your tension with someone else. You are my friend not my boyfriend or anything else." she said resting her head in the crook of his neck. Instead of nipping at him like she should she kissed up his neck and placed a last kiss on the underside of his jaw. She felt his fingers dig into her thighs and could swear that he was almost purring.

"Shit.. fuck..you are going to be the death of me." he said before he lowered his mouth onto hers. He turned them so that she was laying underneath him. She pulled at his shirt and breaking the kiss for only a moment he ripped it off and lowered himself between her legs. He didn't try to undo his or her pants but he kept his hands busy underneath her shirt. The only sounds that could be heard were both of their moans.

With strength she didn't know she had, she moved them so that he was laying on his back with her on top of him. She moved her hands down to his shorts and slowly undid them, she lowered herself down his body until her head was at his waist.

"Bella..." he barely got out before she took him into her mouth. He raised himself onto his elbows and gathered her hair in his hand to watch her give him a blow job.

"Shit.. I'm gonna.. Bells..." he whimpered as he came and she could see that he surprised when she swallowed instead of spitting like other girls. He gave her a bottle of water and was about to reach for her when he suddenly redid his shorts and pulled on his shirt. "Leah is coming and she is not alone." he said rushing out of the tent. She quickly redid her bra and fixed her clothes and hair.

"You can come out, Bells." Leah called. She exited the tent and knew that Leah and Alice knew what she and Quil had been up too.

"Don't worry, Bella no one will find out from either of us. Quil is heading to the meadow. We won. The bitch is burning as we speak." Leah said pulling her into her arms for a huge.

"It's over." she whispered as the tears started to fall. "Is everyone okay?"

"Everyone is fine. Nothing bad enough that they would need a doctor. Sam though, I don't know how to help him. Hopefully Quil will be okay when he is told." Alice said.

"Why? What is going on with Sam and Quil?" she asked looking between the two of them.

"You know how Sam suggested that Emily and Heather go to Heather's house for a few days until this was over. Well its seems that Emily and Heather have disappeared and taken Claire with them. Wren called Billy to see if they were at La Push. Heather emptied their savings account. I didn't see any of it. Both of them a blank spaces. I can't find Claire either." Alice said.

"Oh god." was the only thing she said before Sam, Quil and the rest of the pack joined the three of them.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Sam screamed at her. Jake and Jared were trying to keep him from attacking her. Embry and Seth were hold Quil back as well.

"How is this her fault." Alice said standing in front of her and Leah.

"If we hadn't been taking care of her all the damn time we would have seen how unhappy Emily was and would been able to stop her and Heather from leaving and taking Claire with them. It's your fault that Sam and I are without our imprints." Quil said staring at her with pure hate in his eyes. It was only moments ago those eyes were looking at me differently. She couldn't stop the tears that started to fall.

"I want you gone. Your problem is finished. Get the hell off my rez and stay the fuck away from my pack and our imprints. You are nothing but pure poison. I will alpha order every one of them to leave you alone if I have too if you don't leave now." Sam snarled at her. All but Leah lowered their heads and refused to look at her when they heard the venom in their alpha's voice.

"Alice could you or Jasper take me to Charlie's house. I will call Angela to box up my things and bring them to me so I don't set foot on your rez. Don't worry, Sam this poison will be gone before you know it. When he finally gets his head out of his ass could one of you please let me know. If you are able to call me because you are my family." she said brushing the tears off her check as Jasper helped her onto his back and without a glance at anyone they were gone.