2 iroh <3

"Oh my goodness, you like Avatar?!" (Y/n) gasped, abruptly sitting up from where they had previously been half upside-down on Emile's couch. They had started adopting Emile's mannerisms, now constantly saying 'oh my goodness'. They hated it, but they couldn't stop.

"Oh my goodness, YES!" He squealed, clapping his hands.

"No fucking way! Name one song!" (Y/n) narrowed their eyes jokingly, watching Emile grin.

"I'll do you one better! I've been saving this for a rainy day!" Emile pulled a ukulele out from underneath his desk, immediately strumming a tune.

"Even if you're lost, you can't, lose the love, because, it's in your heart... ooooh..." Emile trailed off, opening his eyes to be greeted with (y/n)'s gaping maw.

"Two things dude. One, oh my god, you can play the ukulele? And two holy shit, YOUR VOICE IS GORGEOUS!" They screeched, bouncing on the couch. Emile's smile stretched from ear to ear as he laughed, setting his ukulele down gently onto his desk.

"No, you pick that ukulele back up right now! I gotta show you up! Can you play Leaves From The Vine?" They asked, standing up and moving to the center of the room.

"I sure diddly darn can! Take it away, Iroh!" Emile grinned, plucking the first few chords.

"Leaves from the vine, falling so slow. Like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home..." (Y/n) sang softly, trying to add riffs in where they'd sound proper. While they sang, they also danced around the room a bit because honestly, who wouldn't? When they finished they looked back at Emile, who was practically beaming.

"To quote foaming mouth guy," He started, then immediately making the weird noises known only to Avatar fans and copying his movements to a T. (Y/n) cackled, plopping themselves back down on the couch.

"Get ready for me to go on a rant about the live-action movie."

"Oh my goodness, you have the floor."

(339 words)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah ik this ones short imma do the next upload soon maybe like tomorrow or smth so yes

The live action avatar sucked

Catch these hands yall if you think it's even remotely good

🌌🌌🌌