8 the almighty goobler

Yall I just did some digging and I think this is the only picani x reader? Ever?

That happened with my Dustin kropp x reader too jesus I know how to pick em dont I

Welp I'm glad to be the first

Also oops I forgot to post this like 3 days ago

Enjoy the last chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Rebecca… you are the prettiest girl in Brooklyn,” (Y/n) sighed dramatically, draping a hand over their face as Emile giggled.

“Thank you, Sir Jeffers.” Emile pretended to flutter one of those fancy fans in front of his face.  There was no fan.

“Will you accompany me to the mysterious wedding today?” (Y/n) asked, turning their head to stare over at Emile as they laid in the grass.

“...no.” Emile frowned, turning his head away.

“But... but Rebecca… I love you,” (Y/n) gasped, rolling to sit up.

“I love you too.” Emile responded, a small smile on his face.

“I LOOOOVE YOUUUU.  Marry me Rebecca!” (Y/n) smiled widely, shifting around until they got themselves into a kneeling position.

“No.”

“Why!”

“I... I don't love you.  Whoopsies…!” Emile tried to hold back a giggle, but couldn’t resist temptation when (y/n) began to yell in despair,

“REBECCAAAA!”

They both burst out laughing.

“I am in love with another.” Emile announced when his giggles were gone.

“WHO IS THIS MAN?”

“He.”

“Is.”

“You.  I love you!” Emile smiled.

“Marry me Rebecca!”

“No.”

“REBECCAAAA!” (Y/n) sobbed realistically.  They continued to sob, before looking up with an eyebrow raised.

“Why aren’t you saying your line?” They huffed in a stage-whisper.

“I just realized we don't have anyone to play Chad,” Emile explained.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh,” Emile giggled, pushing (Y/n) down to the ground.  They gasped, pushing him down as well. This continued until the two were completely out of breath and lying in the grass.

“Look at this tree.  It's so pretty!” Emile pointed up to the flowery branches of a tree that swayed above them.

“Oh.  My. GOD!” (Y/n) cheered as if they were just proposed to.  Emile rolled his head towards them and gasped theatrically.

“Zoinks! What is it Scoobs?” He asked good-naturedly.

(Y/n) remained wordless, standing up to pick a blooming flower from the tree.  They kneeled back down, running a hand through Emile’s soft hair before tucking the blossom behind his ear.

“The flower kinda matches your hair! And your tie! Your whole aesthetic!” They grinned brightly, pulling back to admire his beauty.

Emile felt himself flush, pulling the flower out to compare it.  “I guess it does.” He grinned, sliding it back into place.