(Chapter 16)

Maid minjee:omoo!,you must be pregnant.

She said excitedly while playing with my shoulder...I don't know if I'm gonna be happy or not..

Maybe minjee got it wrong or
mistaken

"W-what?!? It can't be!"
I said in a regretive tone while making a worried face

It's not like I don't want to have a baby...it's because I'm too young to have one and I don't know if jungkook wants to have a child since he is a bipolar and always busy.

Minjee:I'm not sure yet...

Minjee answered while crossing her arms

Then jungkook suddenly entered the room,Minjee quickly stood up and then bowed infront of him and then she left..

"Why are you so early it's like you left 1minute ago.."

I asked him while rubbing my forehead

"I'm early because I want to be with you jagiya~,anyways I brought you some clothes so you have something to wear when we go to the mall"

He gave the fancy looking bag at me,I grab the bag then I look up straight to his face

"Ummm...are you gonna leave?since I'm gonna wear this."

I asked him shyly,he smirked then left and closed the door gently

JUNGKOOK POV:

When I left the room I can't help but smile because of her cute actions,that's why I really love her so much, she is the only person that can make me happy...

I sat on the couch then I heard my phone still ringing

I checked the I.D name at my phone

It was slutty saerin I just rejected her call since she was freaking annoying I really want to kill her so bad.....so she won't be disturbing my beautiful life with Jennie but my parents will be angry.

Maid minjee:master..Jennie is already done..

I quickly look at the beautiful figure infront of me

I can't help but keep staring at her she looks perfect!

Jennie:why are you keep staring at me..we should get going now it's already getting dark outside you know..

I didn't notice I was staring her for a minute now.

"Y-yeah,lets go"

JENNIE POV

Jungkook:y-yeah,lets go

Then I can see his face turning red like a tomatoe..is he blushing?

I giggled

We head towards his car then he drove..

Then I feel sleepy cause I didn't got much sleep last night..

I feel someone shrugging my shoulder I lifted my eyes open seeing Jungkook laughing..

Why is he laughing?!?

I quickly looked at the mirror seeing my drool..

Oh nooo,this is embaaarraaasing.
I wiped it off

"Y-yah stop laughing it's not funny you know!."

I pouted,then he stopped laughing we got off the car seeing this elegant mall that only rich people can enter this shit!..since poor people like me can't afford to go here..

Jungkook:lets go!..

When we finally entered this fancy mall there were some rich looking people walking.

They were glaring at me like I was filthy here or I'm not allowed to be here..

We got in to this pricey store

Jungkook:pick whatever you like Jennie,I'm gonna pay it.

I just nodded I can feel some cold stare stabbing my back but I just ignored it since they are strangers

I found a beautiful looking dress I was about to get it but someone stole it from me she smirked because i didn't get it first

Girl:sorry but it's mine,this dresses are only for girls like me...so back off since you can't afford it!..

She said sarcastically,and rolling her eyes

Then she laughed along with her bitchy friends.

I clenched my fist gripping it hard..I really want to fight back but I have no power to fight since they are rich...

then suddenly their evil smiles fade away it turns out to be fear in their eyes...

They look kinda scared

The girl quickly gave me the pretty dress and run out of the store along with her friends.I was really confused why they look like that....

Weird...am I that scary..

JUNGKOOK:
I saw Jennie being laughed by the group of girls

I was really mad...like why not?
No one dares to laugh at my Jennie like that except me..

I quickly head towards them I was standing behind Jennie's back while facing the girls.

I pointed my gun at them..
Then their smiles fade away it turned out they were really scared.

They quickly gave the clothes to Jennie then they run off like cowards..

I smirked.

I quickly put my gun on my pocket then I tap on Jennie's shoulder gently..

------------------
:-)))