(Chapter 17)

JENNIE POV:

After the girls left....someone tapped on my shoulder I flinched abit,I quickly turned around to see Jungkook smirking..

"What?"I asked him in confusion while raising my eyebrows on him..

Jungkook:are you done picking some clothes?

"Yeah..."

I showed him the dress then he started to laugh..while I'm standing here like what the hell is going on..

Jungkook:really???,only one? do you think you can wear that everyday?.

"O-ohh yeah I forgot,by the way stop laughing you know I hate being laughed by.."

I pouted then I countinued to look some clothes while jungkooks following me,.....but whenever I found some clothes tha I like he keep judging he likes dresses and revealing clothes for me but I don't want it......his too annoying sometimes but....... sometimes his fun to be with..

When we are done we go towards the cashier

I peeked to the amount of the clothes we bought...

I widened my eyes to the price....

"Umm...jungkook don't you think this is too expensive?"I asked him worriedly while I gulped my saliva..

Jungkook suddenly chuckled at my cuteness..

Jungkook:nope..for me it was really cheap..

Damn..this freaking psycho rich man didn't give a f*ck about how expensive it was.

I didn't say anything cause I don't feel like it..I don't know what to tell him...

Cashier:cash or credit card?

The cashier asked,Jungkook grabs his wallet on his pocket and then he pulled out his fancy-looking-credit card then he gave it to the cashier

Finally we are done!..

Suddenly I felt my stomach growled.....jungkook turned his head on me.

Jungkook:whats that noise?.

He asked

"Ummm—"

Then my stomach growled once more i quickly cupped my hands on my stomach in embarrassment

Why am I hungry?...I already ate so much earlier.

I can hear jungkook laugh again..

Arghhh this guy!..he knows I really hate being laughed!

I felt jungkooks hand grabbing my arm then we head towards to the fast food in the corner of the mall..

Then he started to order some foods while me sitting on a chair waiting for him since my stomach really hurts so bad.

Seconds later Jungkook returned while holding some foods then we started to eat

Ahhhhh...finally done eating this delicious foods!..

I can hear jungkooks phone ringing but he kept ignoring it..

Welp not my business tho..

When we are about to head out the mall Jungkook didn't even cut his stare on me..

Jungkook:you look so pale today Jennie?..are you sick?..we should go towards the hospital first!.

He suggested while clicking his tounge ...

I just nodded cause I need to know if Minjee is right.

(Hospital)
Me and Jungkook are sitting on the chair waiting for my result...

But suddenly jungkook rung..he was about to declined it but he answered it instead making him groaned in annoyance..

He left me without saying a word I was about to follow him but...

Nurse:kim Jennie it's now your turn...,you may come in now.

she said while pointing the door..I i didn't hesitated to come in since I really need to know..

I was greeted by a handsome man making me a bit shy..

Doctor lee:hello..you must be Jennie?..by the way I'm doctor lee

"Nice to meet you doctor lee.."
I bowed at him showing my kindness

Then doctor lee pointed the chair gesturing me to sit down.

I quickly sat on this chair then I patiently wait for him to tell the result.

He grabbed the papers then I can see his small smile..

I stared at him with confusion all over my face I was pretty clueless right now..

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him

Doctor:there's nothing wrong miss,AND CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE PREGNANT.

he said while clapping his hands
I can feel the beads of sweat all over my head..

Minjee was right I'm pregnant..
I feel happy but I feel scared at the same time...

A few minutes later I exited the door..

Then I saw jungkook..

Jungkook:sooo..what is the doctor said?

——————————————————
Hello guys!!..
I know this chapter was not kinda good but...pls bare with it

I'm kinda worried right now cause my periodical test is tomorrow!
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hope I'll get passed!..

By the way i love y'all!❣️❣️❣️