(Chapter33)

A/n:hi guys..I will make Juno's age into 5years old so...there will be a little Change on the other chapters that I already made...
So please don't mind..

Hope al l of you understand :3

Okay...so back to the story 😉
————————⭐️————————

JENNIE POV;
Aishh..
I should've have been cautious last night,if i didn't fell asleep so easily..we are now in our cozy house..

Arghh..so irritating!

I scratch my head crazily making my hair really messy..but I don't care..
I blame myself for being careless..

Juno:Eomma...who's that guy?..he seems kinda nice..

Juno asked me with those innocent eyes...got me feeling like I was talking to little version of him..

Aigoo...this cutie child yet too naughty
Why did my son have to asked me with those questions randomly..

What am I supposed to say now?..,should I lie to my own son?..nvm

"Uhh...h-he is my...hmm...,he is my friend!"

Gosh..why am I stuttering right now?..he is just a kiddo..

He was a bit startled when my voice risen up to the word 'friend'..

When I stared at him..he looked like he wasn't believing me but...he just nods in respond..

I sighed by feeling not so good..
Anyways..we must get out from this house..cause I think it ain't safe living in here..I guess.

Juno:eomma...what are you doing?

I checked our sorroundings to find something to escape of...

"Uhh..Nothing..just sit there in the couch and don't go anywhere okay?"

I told him worriedly..,cause I'm to afraid if he will get lost in this huge mansion....

Juno:okieee

I smiled towards him and continued to find where to escape...I tried to open the windows but sadly they are all locked....

Juno:eomma is this you in the picture?..

I turned around to where his voice is..he is now on the very corner of the living room looking at the frame on the table..

Aishh..this little kiddo....I told him not to go anywhere and sit on the couch.....

I head towards him..

"Juno sweetie.. I told yo—

I was cutted off by seeing the picture frame that he was holding on..

It was me in that picture with a pure smile on my face...it was breathtakingly beautiful..

I didn't knew that..I was that pretty.

Juno:eomma is beautiful!

Awww..how sweet!

I hugged Juno with all my love.
He is so precious to me..and jungk-

AHEM!..

I heard some unknown coughed..I turned to my side and
My heart suddenly increased...I couldn't believe what I saw..

It was Minjee..

She gave me a wide smile..I want to ran towards her and hug her but I just felt frozen...just in pure shock..

Minjee:hello Jennie~,how are you?

————————————————————
Ayee Minjee is back