Unknown(Chapter28)

We finally arrived to Seoul safe and sound..

I was holding My son's hands in the whole day..cause I'm afraid that it will happen again..

As a mother...my son is myweakness.....
without my son..,
my life will be completely ruined..

Juno:eomma I'm sleepy..

He told me while rubbing his eyes and started yawning...

"Okay..but we need to grab some taxi first so we can go to our new home."

I told him so he can understand..

He nods lazily in my answer.
I sighed heavily before calling some random taxi on the streets..but sadly they just ignore me as if I'm invisible.

Arghh...why do all the taxi just keep on passing me by.?

This is quite annoying actually and kinda rude...

Juno:eomma..I'm really sleepy now!!

Juno interrupted me..
He wined like every children's do when they want to get whatever they want.

He kept on tugging my shirt so he can have my full attention while I was busy calling a taxi for us to ride..

"Sweetie...please behave yourself..."
I said in a very low tone trying to keep this child to behave himself..

Suddenly a car just stopped in front of us following by the screechy noise of the tires..

Making me and my son face the car in confusion.

The car's door open widely on the side which I only can see is his back...

He kinda look very familiar.....but nvm

I started to back off the car along with my son since the car is blocking us..

I think it's better if me and Juno take a bus..cause the taxi are useless.

I asked the stranger nearby me and started asking her that..when will the bus come..

She told me that it will be here in 20minutes I nodded at her as a respond and then I thank her with a low bow

Me and my son sat on the waiting bench..

"Okay Sweetie..you can sleep in mommy's lap.."
I pat my lap gesturing him.

He quickly didn't hesitated to plopped himself on my lap... causing me to grin at his funny action..

He buried his face on my shirt and then he quickly drifted to his sleep..

Minutes later..I can feel my eyes starting to close slowly..

I was about to fell asleep but.
I saw a very unknown man standing infront of me..

I can't see clearly cause I can feel my eyes shutting down in a minute..

I was about say a word but the darkness has finally filled my eyes..