🥀(chapter41)

sorry guys if the story was getting a little messy....

————————————————————
JENNIE POV:

the guy was still holding me while the knife straightly pointed at my neck..
i can hardly breath and my heart wont stop increasing..,afraid that he would cut off my neck in any time...

and jungkook was still standing there frozenly afraid to step forward..,still in the state of worrying plus anger in his eyes when he looked at the guy who was holding me..

i was really confused and shocked on whats happening right now...
i  dont know what to do and i felt really useless towards jungkook...

JUNGKOOK POV:

arghh..this getting too much..i need to end this so jennie will be safe.
i dont want to  see her almost getting killed be someone infront of my eyes

it will hurt me so bad..i-i cant lose her that easily!

i need to shoot him! and kill him again.
but..why am i trembling like its my first time killing someone....come on jungkook you can do this for jennie's safety.

its life and death i should take it seriously.

jaehwa:..time is ticking you know jungkook you be—

*BANG!*

i suddenly shot him making him groan in pain and cursing down under his breath..but the part that i shot on him was on his legs not in the weak spot...

jaehwa:killing me already! well you have no choice!..

when i was about to shoot him again he surprisingly stabbed jennie in her stomach making her screamed out of her lungs..my world became slow as i was lost in my thoughts..

jennie:ahhh!

i quicky shot him with full of hatred...i shot him many times on his head until i ran out of bullets making the sound of the gun cling..

i threw the gun somewhere and emmediatly dashed towards jennie..

JENNIE POV:

my vision slowly getting blurried while looking at jungkook who quickly ran towards me..i cant see his face clearly but i can feel the sense of pain of him..

i can feel on the part he stabbed on it and it was aching so bad and my blood cant stop on coming out from the wound..

the ropes that had been tied on me has finally unleashed making me fall into jungkooks arm..

i was now laying on his arm while ive been gagging alot of blood on my mouth..

is this the end of my life?....

i suddenly thought,.

jungkook:n-no!.,jennie please dont close your eyes already!!

i can hear him a little as his voice echoed in my brain..

"j-j..ungkook.."
i tried to speak even if it hurts so bad..
jungkook placed his arm on my stomach helping me to not to lose to much blood..i heard him call one of his mens to call an ambulance...

a tear suddenly dripped down on my face knowing that it was jungkook's tear..

is he crying?...

jungkook:j-jennie please dont leave me!!

he screamed in pain trying to make me awake..but i cant my eyes are slowly shutting down...

jungkook:im so sorry....im sorry for everything!...so please dont leave me again!....i cant lose you..

his voice is cracking because of his unstoppable tears..i felt bad seeing him like this...seeing that his love ones dying in his arms..

i can hear the siren of the ambulance from the outside..making it echoed in my head..i cant stop my eyes from closing..my body is starting to feel cold..

he hugged me tightly..disagreeing that im gonna die in any seconds..

"i-i..love you....."i gave him my last words...

then the darkness slowly block on my eyes..seeing nothing but all black

to be continued