:)(Chapter32)

(FLASHBACK -4years ago-)

JUNGKOOK POV:

???:i-i will destroy You!!

A loud pitch voice suddenly echoed in this dark basement..while I was cleaning my tools for killing people..

"Hmm.."I then hummed from her funny words..

"Okay..but how can you do that?"

I asked her negatively..so she knows that it will be her last being alive in this world...

She was chained around her arms and feet in the bloody chair so she won't be going anywhere..

???:w-what did I d-did wrong to you?!?

I smirked evily when I heard her asking with the lame question.

"Well...lets say that you ruined my peaceful life with Jennie.."I told her with a very deep voice,I can still feel the sadness flowing in my body..

???:that b*tch again?,you know that I am prettier than her and more sexier.,why you kept on choosing her instead of me!!

She strongly didn't accept how I loved Jennie so much..but my love for jennie won't ever change forever..

I laughed like a maniac,couldn't believe what she told me.how pathetic is she..

She gave me a confuse look and bit her bottom lip..

"Oi..,you don't need to pretend cause.,I knew that you've got plastic surgery..and almost your whole body are made of PLASTIC"

I said while parting my laugh on every words I said...she just froze there with a complete shockingly frightened face..

???:h-huh...I..i...n-never g-got..p..plastic surgery b-before...so what are y-you say-ying...

She stuttered....

"Pfft..stop with your stupid acting.its already obvious you know.."I gave her a false hope..

She became speechless I could only here whimper which belongs to her...I grabbed something on the large table full of my favorite knifes,guns,and many more..

But I will choose something good.

"Saerin...I have something for you to choose.."

Her face lighten up...she thought of I will give her a chance but..that kind of face expression didn't last until she saw what I was holding infront of her..
She started to panic crazily..

Saerin:What the f*ck Jungkook!

She cursed on me..

"Chainsaw or cleaver knife.."
(A/n:this is the only thing I know 😂)

She shook her head intensly....denying on my dangerous idea...

"I'll give you 10 seconds..so...choose wisely."i gave her a big smile..

I've been waiting for this moment..

"1..."

Saerin:s-stop this!!

"..2.."

Saerin:plea—

"..3...4.."

Saerin:SOMEBODY HELP!!

"5...,6.....,7..—

Saerin:I don't wanna die ye—

"...8.....9....and—

Saerin:J-Jungkook—

..10...times up.."

She was now trembling and her sweat are starting to slid on her face..

She kept shooking her head..and remain silent this time.

I sighed sadly that I haven't received her decision..but that is okay cause...

"No answer?...how sad...but let's choose both to be fair."

She was now sobbing messily while screaming for help..

"Let the fun begin shall we?..."