Chapter 8

Sorry for no updates in a while... I had to help my mom with the ice bucket challenge!! Lol!
------------------

I woke up cuddled next to Drew. I guess he didn't care much about his hair in his sleep... Cause his hair was tangled and all floofy. I giggled. It was cute, but I know he'd hate it when he woke up. I got up and looked out of the entrance to my little hideaway. 'Blizzard...' I mentally cursed as I returned inside. "tomorrow's Christmas Eve... I hope the blizzard stops by Christmas Eve.." I said to myself with a sigh. I started another fire and glanced at my watch. 8:45. Drew should be waking up soon. I started making some breakfast, berries, of course. And a few apple slices. Not the breakfast but it should keep Drew quiet.

I heard his yawn and he sat up, Stretching. "morning, June..." he looked put the entrance and grunted. "aw man.. A blizzard? Really?" he crawled over to me and looked over my shoulder. "whatcha making?" he asked while smiling. I rolled my eyes. "breakfast. Duh. Your suppose to be the smart one." I giggled as he blushed a bit. "Shut it.. Or I may not give you your christmas gift." he smirked as I stared. "you mean.. Despite what I said.. And what's been going on.. You still got me a gift?" I asked a bit surprised. He nodded. "yeah, but of course, you'd think otherwise." he flipped his hair out of his eyes casually and I shoved him lightly. "shut up, Tree top. And eat your breakfast." I giggled giving him his berries. He said a quick thanks and dug right into his food.

'I guess looking cute doesn't come with manners..' I giggled to myself as Drew raised a brow at me. "nothing, nothing.. I quickly covered. He shrugged and kept eating. I ate my berries... And caught Drew staring at me once or twice. I kept wondering why, but quickly shrugged it off.

We decided to let our Pokemon out to play, and the thing that I found cute was that my Glaceon was cuddling up to Drew's Absol. "aww! Isn't that cute?" I nudged Drew and cooed. Drew smirked a bit. "yeah, I suppose so." he chuckled and sat at the entrance, staring out into the blinding snow. "too bad none of our pokemon have sunny day or drought.." he sighed. I frowned a bit and pet Absol softly. "yeah.."

Awkward silence crept in on us....

"Awkward! Squak!" a random chatot chirped from outside. I face palmed. "thanks. As if that wasn't clear enough...."