Chapter 11

Drew's POV

After eating that huge glob of food May had.. We went for a stroll in the park. Nothing fancy... Just... Normal. I didn't want to spoil her this year, since every year she told me I spoiled her with our traditions. Though that is true, I just want her to have a great Christmas.

We walked in silence for awhile, until I groaned. "Man! Why is this day going on SO long?!" I whined. May rolled her eyes. "I know, right? Now that we don't have to avoid Harley's plans for awhile.. We has nothing to do!" She kicked a pebble, and yawned. An idea popped into my head. "We haven't gotten a break in a while... How about.. A spa day?" May perked up. "Aw, yeah! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me for the second time today; to the spa.

The spa was in a small building.. Which fit it function. Inside, the scent of candles alone soothed you. There was a hot spring, Massages, Coal.. Thingys for your back. There was a Gardevoir, Medicham, Lopunny, and Blissy working there, taking care of them. Alone with other pokemon. Relaxing, nevertheless! I looked at May. "So.. How about we take a dip in the hot springs?" She nodded. "Of course!" She replied happily. We changed into our swim clothes, I waited for May in the springs. "Girls take forever to get ready.." I grunted, laying back. "Sorry I'm late!" May cried as she ran over. She had a green bikini with a lighter green trim. I blushed a bit. 'Oh Arceus, WHY a bikini?!" I snapped back into reality to May screaming. "I'm comi- gyaaaaah!!" She shrieked as she slipped and fell into the springs... On me. Under water, I gazed at her, she was giggling. I rolled my eyes and smiled, rising to the surface.

After about 10 hours, yes. 10 hours of spa treatment.., may finally decides she wants to go. It's about midnight, and it was beautiful. We walked down the path, me teasing her about her clumsy fall. "We-ll! If you hadn't blanked out, you would've been able to get out of the way!" She snapped as I blushed. "Shut up!" I growled as we kept walking. I noticed the moon was almost full. "The moon'll be full on Christmas..." I muttered. An idea popped into my head. "Hey, May.. I gotta go talk to Ha-Solidad quickly. I'll see you back at the pokemon center." I half lied. May nodded as I ran off, to find the two.

I found then on a hill, just talking. I SWEAR it looked like they were dating! But either way..

"WHY should we help you? You humiliated us! In public! That's my job!" Harley snapped. I cringed. "You can take as many pictures as you want of us together afterwords. And Solidad can mock me until it gets boring." I extended my hand. "Deal?" The two glanced at eachother, and nodded, Harley shaking my hand. "Deal."

"She'll love the surprise.." I smirked to myself.