Chapter 3.

Songs for this chapter are:

Blank Space- Taylor Swift

Heart Strings- Leighton Meester 

Style- Taylor Swift

Run Away- Leighton Meester

(These albums just came out and I'm OBSESSED lol. If you have either of them, what are your favorite songs from them?)

He knew from early on, from their first encounter to the first time she used that smart mouth against him, that he felt something different when it came to her. He wasn't sure, no, he had no fucking idea that the fire inside of her would dull, then be put out by his habit of making mistake after mistake, but often he finds himself sitting alone, reliving the days when she was on fire. When her voice and her actions were filled with so much passion that the air between them would fill with smoke. He should have known that that much passion would lead to destruction, to the burning of her soul, and disintegrate every ounce of her spriit, taking the girl he loved, the girl that he couldn't and still can't breathe without, and he would have to watch her drift away, with the last few clouds of gray smoke.  

...

I walk through the crowded party, pushing my way through a group of wasted assholes playing some sort of drinking game to occupy their time while trying desperately to fit in. Their bloodshot eyes and stupid grins make me nauseous as I pass them. One by one they give me the same "he's an asshole" look, while tossing balls into beer filled cups and cheering as if they have won some sort of medal for being completely brainwashed by their peers into drinking the cheapest beer from shared cups. 

When I get to the crowded hallway, I spot Steph and her tag-along. The blonde girl looks clueless, completely out of place in the swarm of moving bodies. A drink is pushed into her hand and she smiles politely, despite the fact that she doesn’t want it. I can tell by the look in her eyes. She takes it though, bringing the red cup to her mouth. Another follower. Surprise, surprise. 

“Helllooo, earth to Harry!” Molly’s voice cuts through the noise. I glance down at her, noting the annoyed expression on her face while she rests her hand on her hip. Her eyes are on Tessa and Steph.

“What were you staring at?” She questions, her voice tight.

“Nothing. Mind your damn business.” I continue to walk down the hall, up the stairs and toward my room. Molly is behind me, I can hear the tacky and excessive jewelry hanging from her wrists and neck clanging in the most annoying way. 

 “Are you following me for a reason?” I turn back to her. She flips her pink hair from her shoulder.

 “I’m bored.” She complains.

“And?” I pull my phone from my back pocket and pretend to be doing anything but listening to her. 

“Entertain me, asshole.” Molly runs her hand down my arm. I look her up and down, enjoying the way her tiny dress shows off all the things I’ve already seen. Her nails push into my skin and her smile grows.

“Come on Harry, when was the last time you’ve gotten off?” She has no shame. I like it.

“Well considering you blew me two days ago,” I remind her.

Her lips are on mine before I can get another word out. I pull back, she pushes forward. Ah, may as well. She’s not half bad and there are worse things I could be doing with my time. Like Steph, hanging out with Theresa all night. That would put anyone to sleep. 

 Molly leads me to the furthest bedroom on the right, she already knows better than to try to come into my room. No one comes into my room. The door closes behind her and she’s on me within seconds. Her mouth is hot, her lips painted with sticky gloss.