Chapter 3

*End Of School*

Becky's POV

I'm walking out of school when Seth comes running up to me. "Becky!" Seth shouts excitedly. "Hey Seth, what are you so excited about?" "Did you hear about Roman's party?" "Wait a second you guys planned a party and didn't tell the Irish Lass Kicker about it?!" "I told you now. Does that count?" "Good enough." "What time? And where?" "9 and Roman's place." "Cool. So is it a pool/ house party thing?" "Pretty much. See you there!" Seth runs off. I continue walking home when I'm stopped by Sasha. "Hey Becky!" I stop and turn around so she can catch up. "Hey Sasha. Did you need something that badly, that you needed to stop me on my way home?" I chuckle. She smiles slightly. "Your house is on this street?" "Yeah, so is Bayley's and Charlotte's." "Really? Mine is here to." "Cool. So from the look in your eye, your not just talking to me to talk about houses, correct?" "Wow. You are good." She says shocked. I smirk at her. "So, what is it there lass?" "Is Bayley okay?" "She's fine she just needed air." "I couldn't see you guys when I looked out the window." "Yeah there is a tree we all sit at if we go outside, so people can't see us through the windows." "Oh. Do you know where Bayley lives?" "Yeah follow me, lass." I show Sasha to Bayley's house. "Here you go. This is Bayley's place. I live down that way. Charlotte lives across from me." Sasha looks shocked and happy all at once. "You okay there, lass?" "More than okay. I live right next to Bayley!" "You got lucky. Just keep an eye on her for me. I got to go." I start walking away.

Sasha's POV

Keep an eye on Bayley? "Hey becks! Wait!" "Yes, lass?" "What do you mean keep an eye on her?" "Oh well I'm worried. She always looks beaten up coming out of there. I don't what's going on. I just know I don't like it." "Well, Bayls is pretty clumsy." "Yes, but not that clumsy." she exaggerates the "that". "Okay. Thanks. I'll watch when I can." "Oh, Sasha here is Bayley's number. And the party at Roman's is at 9 and is a pool/ house party thing." "Okay. Thanks." "Just let Bayley know for me." "Will do. Bye Becky!" "See ya, lass." I'm just gonna check on Bayley, to make sure she is okay.

Bayley's POV

I get in my house and try to get upstairs quietly, when my phone rings from a text message. My mom comes in from the living room. "Bayley. Why didn't you tell me you were back?" "I uh just came in." She whips out her hand around my throat. "Lying now?" She begins to squeeze tighter when the doorbell rings. She throws me at the wall and I yell slightly. My mother whips around and steps on my left leg. I start quietly yelling. "Shut up!" my mother yells at me. Then goes to answer the door. I look up slightly and see a flash of purple. "Who are you!" My mother yells. The angelic voice which I quickly know is Sasha starts to speak. "Hi, is Bayley here?" My mother steps back and grabs my arm. "She's right here." I whimper from her tight grip on my wrist. "H-hi Sash." "Are you okay, Bayls?" "Sasha you shouldn't be here. You need to leave." My mother starts twisting my arm. I mouth "Go." Sasha then says "Uh okay. Bye Mrs. Martinez and Bayley." My mother shuts the door and scoffs. "Mrs? I'm not married and haven't been for years." She realizes she is still holding my arm. "You need to leave the house tonight. I don't want to see your face." She chucks me into the wall again. I start limping up the stairs and into my room. I sit down on my bed and check my phone.

Unknown Number: Hey it's Sasha. Becky gave me your number.

So Sasha got me in trouble and then saved me...again. I save the number and text her back.

Bayley: Hey, sorry if I came off rude.

Sasha❤💔: What happened, Bayley? You looked like you were in pain.

Bayley: I was fine.

Sasha❤💔: Bullshit. Bayls I looked into your eyes and saw pain. Earlier when I looked into your eyes then there was pain, loneliness but still happiness. There was no happiness. Bayley you are supposed to be the happy person in the group. I'll ask again. What happened?

Bayley: I'm not telling you over the phone. And you know Sash just because I'm the happiest person in the group does not mean I'm happy all the time. I'm constantly trying to keep everyone in the group happy, Sasha. I'm sorry if I came off unhappy. But I am a person and people have emotions.

Sasha❤💔: I'm sorry Bayls. I didn't mean to come off that way.

Bayley: You don't need to apologize. You already saved me twice.

Sasha❤💔: Twice?

Bayley: Come on a walk with me. I'll tell you.

Sasha❤💔: I can't right now. I will in a couple hours. Also Becky told me to tell you that Roman's party is at 9 and is a pool/ house party.

Bayley: Thanks.

Sasha❤💔: Can you open your window?

Bayley: Sure?

I open the window and see Sasha. I smile brightly.

Bayley: I didn't know you lived right next to me. 😎

Sasha❤💔: The more you know. I got to go now. I'm meeting up with Seth.

Bayley: Good luck. Bye

Sasha's POV

I put my phone away and open the window to let in fresh air. Then I head out to meet Seth.

*Skipping to Park*

"Hey Seth. Who are these guys?" I look at the guy that is taller than Seth but has the same hair. Then look at the other guy that that has way shorter hair and is light brown. "The taller guy is Roman. The other guy is Dean." Seth introduces. "Hello, I'm Sasha. So you guys are helping with the plan to get Becky and Charlotte together?" I ask. "Yeah, I call them Charlynch." Roman says. "Not bad. So how are we going to get them into a room?" "All Becky needs is Alcohol in the room. But the alcohol in the room can't be downstairs with the party otherwise she won't see the need to go "all the way" upstairs to get it." Seth says. "What's her favorite alcohol?" "Anything that has whiskey in the name." Dean says and they all start laughing. "What about Charlotte?" "Usually Charlotte sticks close to Becky in parties so she can keep Becks under control." "So Roman you can tell Becky about the whiskey upstairs in what ever room. I'll walk up with her and keep her in the room talking long enough to have Charlotte wonder where Becky is. She'll ask one of us, hopefully and Charlotte will come up and most likely talk to Becky about not leaving Char at parties. I'll leave and lock the door. Sound good?" They all look at me dumbfounded. Seth then says something. "Wow. Yeah. That sounds great." We all laugh. "Okay. I got to get back home. Bayley and I are going on a walk." Seth then says "oooooo! What's it about?" He says with a smirk on his face and a mocking tone. "Seth. I don't like her like that. She doesn't like me like that either. Plus I have a boyfriend." "Fine good luck." He says with a pout. I shake my head and walk away. "I STILL SHIP BAYSHA!" He yells after me. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I think I'll be publishing 5 chapters every Saturday. I'll stick to that as long as possible. Thank you! ~ Liz