Chapter 7

Sasha's POV

After a few minutes of laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling after Becky went back downstairs, I got up and went downstairs. I look over at Bayley who still has not moved. I go into the kitchen with everyone else. "Hey, what's going on in here?" I ask to nobody specifically. Becky looks up and responds "They were asking about Charlotte and I." "Oh. Did you two get together?" "Yes. Now who locked us in the room?" Becky questions with a smirk. "Well, Seth, Roman, Dean, and I had a plan to lock you two in a room. But I'm the one that actually did it." I answer her. Becky walks over and hugs me. "Thank you." "Not a problem."

*Thirty Minutes Later*

"Okay guys, I'm going to head out. When Bayley gets up let me know." Dean says while walking over to me and hugging me. Seth and Roman end up going with him. I turn to Finn "How about you? You gonna head home?" Finn gets up. "Yeah, I'll see you guys soon. Hang in there Sash." "Thanks." I say as he walks out the door. I turn to Becky and Charlotte. "Did you guys want to stay or...?" I ask them low-key hoping they'll stay. Becky turns to Charlotte. "What do you think Char? I'm cool with staying Sash." Charlotte nods. "Okay. Cool. You guys can have my room I'll stay down here." Charlotte turns to me. "You sure?" She asks. "Yeah, I wanna keep an eye on Bayley." "Okay, good night, Sasha." They both say in unison as they head upstairs. I walk into the living room and sit on the floor leaning against the wall and look at Bayley.

Becky's POV

Charlotte and I walk upstairs and into Sasha's room. I look around and see a photo of her and Bayley on her desk.

 I look around and see a photo of her and Bayley on her desk

"Hey Char look at this." I say with a smile on my face. She walks over and when she sees the photo she smiles. "They're literally made for each other." "Yeah, they are." I put the photo down and lay on the bed. "Well seems like the Energetic Lass Kicker is out of energy." Charlotte says with a laugh. "Yeah, whatever. You're lucky I'm tired." Charlotte lays next to me and lays her head on my chest. We both end up falling asleep.

Bayley's POV

I open my eyes slowly trying to adjust my eyes. I see the outline of someone sitting down. I instantly know it's Sasha because of her purple hair. I slowly begin to sit up. When my eyes adjust I see Sasha sitting on the floor leaning her back against the wall. She's asleep and snoring softly. Cute, I thought. I slowly start to stand up. Sasha's eyes all of sudden shoot open and she jolts forward. "Sasha? Are you okay?" She turns her head over to me and she looks shocked. "B-Bayley? You're up?" "Yeah, where am I and are you okay? You just shot up." She stands and walks over to me. She brings her hands up and holds my face. I start blushing. "W-what are y-you doing?" I say stuttering. "I'm making sure you're really here and it's not a dream." "A dream?" "Yeah, sorry. I just-" She cuts herself off and hugs me tightly. I hug her back. "What happened Sash?" She sits me down and she sits next to me. "You fell from your window and Renee helped me get a cushion thing. You ended up falling on that instead of the ground. You're in my house. We thought it would be better if you didn't go back to that house." "Thank you Sasha." I hug her. "Of course." I pull back and ask her "Are you okay though? You seem freaked out." "I'll be fine. I just had a nightmare." "About what?" I question. "You died. That's when I jolted awake." "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you when I fell." "It's not your fault." We stay silent for a minute then I break the silence. "Sasha. Did you mean what you said?" She looks at me. "What do you mean?" "When I was unconscious. I could still hear you. Did you mean all that?" Sasha grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. "I meant every word. I really do love you Bayley. I'm sorry that I didn't realize earlier." "It's okay. You realized now." She looks away and pulls out her phone. "Hold on. I have to let everyone else know you're okay." She texts a few people and stands up. "I'll get Becky and Charlotte. They're upstairs." I smile at her. A few minutes later I hear running down the stairs and Becky and Charlotte jump down the stairs and pull me into a hug. They yell "BAYLEY!" "Hey guys! This is great and all but you guys are crushing me." They pull away smiling. "Sorry." I hear a loud noise behind me and I turn to see that Dean kicked the front door in. He runs over hugs me as Sasha yells at him "Dean! That was my front door!" She yells as everyone starts laughing. Seth and Roman follow Dean and hug me as well. Then Finn does a flip over the door inside the house and runs over to me, also hugging me. "Hello everyone. This is probably the most hectic hello I've ever gotten." I laugh. Renee steps in avoiding the door on the floor. Dolph does the same thing. As I'm talking with everyone I see Sasha pull Dolph outside.

Sasha's POV

I grab Dolph's arm and pull him outside the house. "Hey babe, what's up?" He says confused. "Listen Dolph you're a great guy and you deserve someone that will make you happy but, that person can't be me. I love Bayley. I'm sorry Dolph." He stays silent for a minute. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says "It's okay. I kinda saw this happening. And you guys are perfect for each other, I always shipped you two." He laughs and I start laughing with him. We go back inside and he makes his way to Bayley. Dolph taps her on the shoulder and whispers something to her. She makes eye contact with me and smiles. She starts walking to me. "Hello, Sasha Banks. I just heard you became single?" "This is correct." We both lean in and our lips meet in sweet, loving kiss.

I think this will be the second to last part. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😊~Liz