Chanyeol and Thor.

PARK CHAEYEON's POV:

We were all gathered in the Auditorium of our college. All the freshers of the PG courses were full of enthusiasm and spirit. That was a good place to become friends with students from different streams. A place social butterflies do love.

But for me??? Ummm ....it was okay .i I didn't get involved by myself but I never ran away too. And since it was related to my academics, I was responsible enough to at least be present there. I thought that I might actually be working with people in the near future. So the first step to ease up was being just present there.

So there were few speeches -some boring and some interesting...and after that, the names of celebrity students were called out and they came in front but this person caught my attention as his name was called and he started walking towards the front. It dawned on me that I had a very peculiar 1st meeting with Chanyeol from Exo. The rude giant met in the garden. The cheers and applause he got were spectacular.

I secretly hoped that no creatures called exo-Ls witnessed the scene I had with Chanyeol by any chance or I was to fall to doom. The fandom is no joke and I know it. For an idol like him who know how precious privacy is....so why was he looking into my notebook?? Well, who knows what he is on-stage and what he becomes off-stage??? That is what I thought back then.

As I was immersed in my thoughts he was already standing there in the front and he smiled and bowed. Wait! What is this ?? Why is my heart racing?? well he looks handsome ...and I admit that...there are many handsome celebrities by his side ...why don't they look that appealing??? my dear heart get your senses back...you just saw how rude he was in the morning...while I was struggling with my thoughts I looked at him again and I felt as if he gave a slight smile to me... I was quite sure it was for me... I was in the 2nd row and could see him up close and he could also easily notice me. And then that smile ????

Was he mocking me for the morning incident?? was it more of scoffing which he couldn't do openly. Well, whatever it seems like he really is a jerk. He is an idol and he is popular too. It is common for popular idols to show some attitude and be rude. Woah!!!! look at him showing off!

One of the professors said something funny and everyone smiled....so did I...and that jerk too was smiling. While smiling he looked innocent but I know what he was...as we were smiling he again looked in my direction. With smiles on our faces, our eyes met yet again and I froze. I really wished we didn't meet again. Good thing he was an idol so he won't not be attending as much as I will be.

Our Induction program ended and we started to move to our respective departments. On my way out I bumped into someone and my handbag fell on the ground. As I was picking up my bag I noticed that this boy was wearing the same design of shoes as I was wearing, just the color was different.

And then the bomb no. 2 of the day went off as he shouted, "wow same shoes!so should we count it as day one of our relationship??".

Everyone around us was laughing and some even complimented that we are quite fast....we already bought couple shoes....we look good together....some said that they feel jealous as they were passing by. Haaa!what is wrong with everyone?? why are they teasing me like this?? The last thing I want is this much attention and that for such a defaming and silly thing.

I looked at the boy. He was way too bright with his beagle like energy.he was having a big smile on his face as he was looking at me.he was handsome and his aura was of a cute guy and he also was quite tall.i was looking at him without replying because for some reason I couldn't bring myself to be angry at him. Maybe his puppy-like eyes ??

Then he broke the ice as he said, "I think since it is the first day I won't be beaten by a cute girl like you. Am I right??", and then he added, "I am sorry, I was just kidding."

"To make up for this I will treat you to something good at the cafeteria and don't think I am hitting on you since I really want to be a good friend to the person I bumped on the first day of my session. the first day should go good for both of us, right??"

Within his lively and funny personality I saw a mature person.i too didn't want to spoil the day.

"well I think the same", I replied curtly "one veg grilled sandwich and a coffee will do".He looked back at me in amazement.so now you find me annoying right? But this guy was not someone you can shrug off easily .he just smiled back and said, "let's go!".

on our way to the cafe, he asked about my department and I told him that I was doing my PG in Writing. I asked him which course he opted for? And he told me that he was from the theatre.

As we reached the cafe I asked his name and he told me that his name was THOR and smiled... I really couldn't understand this person one moment he is trying to be friendly and the next moment he won't tell me his name. But this thing reminded me of a friend from childhood. I do miss this friend. so just for that friend, I left this annoying person be.

we finished our meal .i I stood up at once and in a low and plain voice I thanked him as I started walking away.

when I was a few steps he shouted and asked, "what is your name, the friend I treated on my first day of the session"?

friend????? I am not your friend...hehe... I grinned and shouted back "I am Black Widow. Okay THOR , Thanks for the treat and I let you Go without any grudges. But this is it. Goodbye".now people around him were laughing thinking he was a fool who went too fast to have a date and got dumped on his first day of college.

I walked away with a big smile and said to myself, "now we are even."

I thought that it was over but I did not know that we became famous in our college as THOR and BLACK WIDOW. We still laugh on it whenever we talk about it...We still call each other with these names, but only sometimes. : )