Yoon Min Hyun

YOON MIN HYUN's POV

All the lectures for the day were over. I and my batchmates decided to go and eat something at the cafeteria. We were heading over there when one of my batchmates teased me- So where is your Black Widow??

I just smiled and replied back that - "I too miss her but have not met her since then."It was just a hot topic for them back then. They mentioned her purposely and teased me. So I just used to play along. But every now and then I thought that I did not even know her name.

Suddenly I saw her coming from the front. She did not notice me as she was searching for something in her bag. Then I noticed she was wearing her college ID card. I was more than delighted to have that chance. So I told my friends I was going to meet my Black Widow and will be joining them at the cafeteria.

I took long strides towards her and stopped just a metre away . She was still looking in her bag, just a few steps away she noticed that she is going to collide in someone and stopped in her tracks and looked up to see me.

She was shocked for a moment but then regained her quickly and started to move again. I said - "stop!". She stopped just a step away from me. I smiled and bent down a little to see her college ID. Her name was PARK CHAE YEON. I froze and my smile faded.

She was late to notice my trick but still went on to hide her ID. She smirked and asked - "Why are you so shocked?? failed to notice my name even after pulling tricks???"

I gained my composure and smiled -" I think I failed to notice your presence. If that is so, I am really sorry."

She rolled her eyes and said -"How come you are so good at talking gibberish . You failed to notice my presence even when you called me out a few seconds before??" but then she continued "But this must be your Talent and it is at the level where it should be appreciated "

She patted on my shoulder and gave a big smile. In her usual style, seemingly unperturbed of everything, she started walking away.

I had a lot to say and lot to ask but I was just dumbstruck. I had to clear my doubts before I could speak.

I said -" I have a feeling " and stopped while she turned around again to face me " We will meet really soon, irrespective of how things go from this point."

She looked at me for a second and said- "There you go again. Bye now."

She walked away and I stood there. I watched her go until she was not visible to me anymore.