Right!!! I am an Idol.

PARK CHANYEOL'S POV

We were all gathered in the auditorium where the Induction ceremony was happening. After a few speeches, they called celebrities and many already famous people on stage. And Yes, I was one of them. While I was on stage I noticed that she was seated in the second row and she was quite close. I clearly saw her surprised face as I walked up to the stage. I think now she knows that I was the one she saw this morning.

Her expressions changed again and it looks like she is regretting something badly. Of course, of course I know...Her BIAS PCY that is me Park Chanyeol was standing right in front of her and she did not recognize me. rather than asking for a photograph together, she gave me threats. I feel bad for her. I gave her a few consoling smiles, telling her it was fine and it happens...But she was frozen...Right!!! I am an idol and it happens a lot of times when I meet my fans....that is how I deduced the situation back then.

Our Induction program ended and everyone started moving out of the hall. Few of my juniors in the K- Pop industry came to greet me and we started moving out of the hall. That girl was a bit ahead of me and she crashed into someone while exiting the gate. Her belongings fell down and she bent down to pick them up. That was a good thing that the boy whom she collided with was also helping her.

But then the boy said something to her and everyone looked shocked for a moment...they were still ahead of me so I couldn't hear anything but when I passed that very place , both of them were looking into each other's eyes silently... I was not sure what kind of situation that was but then I heard people pointing at them ...laughing and saying so they are the first couple of our PG program...lucky them!!

Yes ...lucky them!! I said to myself and moved forward with my juniors. But something inside me said something was wrong... I felt a bit irritated....why?? I didn't know....she does not feel like the kind to get into a relationship this fast...why was there so much difference in the way she treated me and how she treated him??

Shouldn't she come and meet me....Now she knows who I am ...But whatever I just let that matter go and went roaming around college, talking with my juniors. We sat down on a bench, talked for 15 minutes and then we decided to head home. As we passed the cafeteria, we saw her sitting with that boy.

My juniors went all goofy on watching them. Then one of them spoke up that it is good that they can date this freely and easily. I feel happy for them but also a bit envious of them. we don't have such liberty.we have to be wary of many things before putting our feeling in front...There is always so much to think before acting... Love is to for us...WE ARE IDOLS...Sad but true.

I felt as if something pierced my heart. Well, he was right ...such is the life of an Idol.suddenly the bright day turned gloomy. I just wanted to leave as quickly as possible.

Suddenly I heard her shout at the Boy "I am Black Widow. Okay THOR, Thanks for the treat and I let you Go without any grudges. But this is it. Goodbye".

After saying that she had a huge grin on her face. It was almost Evil, I got reminded of Kyung soo for a minute. And the people around them were laughing hard. the boy sat baffled in his chair. So they were not couples???

I found myself smiling again for some reason. I did feel at peace again.

But I still clearly remember the impression she had on me that day....she was cool, mysterious and charming... and she was Cute too.

That day I drove back to my Dorm blushing for no reason...