We find out how deadly plushies can be.

Tony PoV

One puffer fish.
That's all i needed.

Now, you're wondering .
Why does a genius like me need a puffer fish?

Because I would like to perform some.......experiments. Of course that stupid tour guide got in the way.

Dam him.

Another question you have.
Why not order a puffer fish online?
Because A. Amazon didn't sell puffer fish and B. It's much more interesting to steal one.

Of course plan A didn't work, so I'm onto plan PLAN. First off let's me tell you what PLAN stands for.....

Perfect.
Lets go
And steal
New York's only puffer fish

I mean technically it should be called plan PLGASNYOPF but PLAN sounds way cooler.

Anyway, plan PLAN will be starting at exactly 12 o'clock exactly.

Sea world
1200hrs
Target lock
Plan PLAN is a go
No ones PoV

Percy grumbled to himself. He had had the worst luck of being put on the night shift.
Great.
Just fan-flipping-tastic.
Most of the fish were asleep so he couldn't have a conversation with them.
Annabeth was doing architecture stuff.
And all this boredom was combined with his ADHD brain.
So of course he was bored out of his mind.

He walked around the halls of sea world, the only light coming from the tanks of various shapes and sizes which cast an eerie glow across the floor. He was just checking the exotic fish section, when he heard a clatter down the hall. He peered down the hallway.

Nothing.

Aw hell naw.
He had seen wayyyyyy too many horror movies to know that you never go towards the creepy, ominous noise coming from the dark corridor, in the building with no people.

Yeah, he'd rather not get eaten alive by killer bees or something like that.
So he just continued down the hall to the puffer fish exhibit.
He was just about to walk away when he heard a metallic voice.

"Hey ....can you show me the way to the puffer fish section?" So much for being stealthy Tony thought to himself, but after wandering the halls in his Ironman suit for five minutes, he gave up on that.
"Yeah sure it's rig- wait a second I don't think they open at this time of night......even to ...robots?" Percy said, confused.
"Yeah, Yeah whatever. Where is it though?"
"I mean it's right behind me....but you should really leave"
"I'll leave........but I need to take your puffer fish first"
The "Irondude" as Percy called him, made a lunge for the glass box containing Jeremy.
"Noooooooo" Percy, in his desperation, threw the thing closest to him, which happened to be a nemo plushie some random kid left on the floor.

The plushie soared through the air and hit Ironman in the face.

He swayed once, twice then fell to the floor, unconscious.
"Huh. Who knew plushies were so dangerous."
Percy cautiously stepped forward until he was crouching in front of Ironman.
"Where do I put you now..." he muttered under his breath.
"I believe it would be wise to place him at avengers tower"a robotic voice said
Percy nearly jumped out of his skin.
"Who are you?"
"I am FRIDAY, an AI"
"Okayyyyyy.....to avengers tower we go!"

5 hours later (with a quick stop at his moms house) Percy made it to avengers tower.
As he dragged the guy through the tower, he passed the receptionist who didn't bat an eyelid at the situation.
"Ask FRIDAY" was all she said.
He made it to the elevator and it automatically started moving.
Finally he made it to the right floor.

2 hours later

When Tony woke up, he was swaddled in layers of blankets that covered him. He was still wearing his Ironman suit. In front of him was a plateful of blue cookies with a note attached to them.

Dear irondude

You tried to steal a fish, so I knocked you out with a plushie.
I felt bad for you, so my mom made you some cookies.
Sorry
Yours sincerely
Random tour guide.

Tony nibbled his cookie in embarrassment of the day before. Then he looked up and saw all the avengers, who had just come back from a mission.

Clint was holding a camera.

Click.

A/N-I'm probably only going to update on Saturday because of school.
Please tell me if I get anything wrong, like grammar

Thanks for reading!