Percy blows up more stuff

"Okay okay, one question though," Leo said suddenly "why can't Hazel  just,  ya know, Banda bing Bada boom instant tunnel to Percy." He made a bunch of hand movements to show his point and 'accidentally' hit Tony in the face.

"Leo my power doesn't work like that" Hazel said "I can only manipulate pre existing tunnels. I can't just snap my fingers and make one. And I can't control the rubble either, only the metal in it" (An just saying for all those who were questioning this.)

"Right, Okay can I please get to my plan." Annabeth said impatiently. Everyone quickly shut up.

"Right, assuming that Percy has been passed out for a couple of hours because of the competition he Jason had" Annabeth sent a glare at Jason, who quickly averted his eyes."he should be at around about half his strength. But that's really all we need."

Everyone still looked confused.

"I don't think I understand what you're getting at" Tony said with confusion written on his face.

Leo snorted. "I don't think you understand most things."

"I swear I'm going to-"

They were cut off by a glare from Reyna.

"I don't think I know what you're getting at either" Bucky said after Tony had quietened down.

"Well, in short we have to dump a bunch of water on the rubble"

There was a beat of silence. Before anyone who was not a demigod spoke out.

"I'm sorry, what?"
"In what universe is that a good idea"
"We're literally going to drown them"

"Everyone be quiet" piper shouted out. There was silence again.

"Right I should probably clear this up for those who are confused. We're going to let Percy do what he does best."

"And what" Clint asked as he tried to ignore will begging for his signature"is that"

"Blowing stuff up."

Meanwhile...

"Ha I win again!" Percy shouted out as he placed his final card on the pile. It was blue of course.

"I don't even understand how you win, you only put down the blue cards. There aren't even that many blue cards in a pack"

"Yeah you're right" Percy said "I just swapped all the red, green and yellow ones out."

"Then a better question would be where you got a fully blue change colour card" Percy shrugged.

"I had a favour from iris" Percy gathered all the cards together and shuffled them " wanna play again"

"Nah I'm good. You always win anyway" Steve said with a small smile. The ice dome gave a small creak and Percy flinched.

"Yeah we have one more hour" Percy said putting his cards into the packet. "But on the bright side, I'm pretty sure Annabeth has come up with something"

Steve gave him a look "how do you know that "

"I don't know, you tend to get pretty strong idea of how people act when you've worked with them through near death experiences"

"Every time I have a conversation with you I start to worry more about your mental health"

"That good sir" Percy said pointing the packet of cards at Steve " is a big fat mood"