Persassy strikes again!

Percy PoV

Percy had just turned the corner, when several shouts of surprise and the sound of footsteps pounding down the hallway started up.

Great, just fan-flipping-tastic

Percy closed his eyes and tried to pin point where Jeremy was.

Lord over here.

There he was. Percy turned two or three corners before coming to a large door labelled:

Lab
Do not enter unless I say so.

Percy cautiously opened the door to see....

Jeremy swimming around anxiously in a VERY big tank.
Lord the humans took me and now I'm swimming in a big tank.
Percy desperately wanted to say when are you not swimming. But now was not the time.
Just then the door burst open and seven people-who looked very angry-came in holding various weapons.

So Percy did the intelligent thing

"Oh um hi.....just need to grab my puffer fish then I'll be out of here...yea"
If Annabeth saw him she would have facepalmed. The nagging feeling of forgetting something came back.

The dude with the patriotic shield looked confused before regaining his posture.
He would have looked intimidating if he wasn't in his pyjamas. He had crashed their movie night after all.

"I'm going to have to ask you leave....please" he said sternly.
"Yeeeeah, I just need to get my puffer fish and I'll be out of here."
The dude in the Ironman pyjamas(the guy Percy recognised as the dude from the aquarium) had a look of realisation cross his face.
"You're that tour guide that stopped me the first time I stole it!" He said, pointing his finger accusingly.
The only girl there looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"The first time?"
The guy scratched the back of his head nervously.
"It's complicated"
The guy with the bow and arrow looked at him.
"C'mon man, you were on a streak of not stealing other people's stuff without thinking about the consequences."
"Yeah well I needed a pufferfish and where else could I get one!"

At this point they were full blown arguing.
"Mr Stark" Peter said hesitantly (Tom Holland's spider man)
"Not now Peter" Tony said, waving him off.
"But mr Stark he's-"
"Not now Peter. I'm trying to argue with my teammates."
"THE GUY HAS ESCAPED" Peter suddenly shouted out.
The quietened quickly as the team looked around and noticed that a certain puffer fish was missing.

Percy was so close to the door, when they noticed his disappearance. He had brought a little fish bowl for Jeremy, thinking that he probably would be found out if he used his powers, hoping he could sneak past during the chaos. Apparently they did notice.

He felt like the fates were going "lol ya right. You think something is finally going your way. Think again!"

The team of random people looked at him, shock written all over their faces.
Oh frick was all Percy thought as he made a dash towards the door. The random people followed suit. Not only was he being chased by random people with weapons, but he also had this nagging feeling he had forgotten to do something important.

He was just reaching another corner when he looked back to see how close the people were when ,like a seaweed brain, he ran into a wall. Headfirst.

He collapsed onto the ground and fell into unconsciousness.

*** da time skip***

The first thing Percy thought of when he woke up was

I'm so done.

He was tied up to a chair and had an ice pack duck taped to his forehead. This was not a good mix with his ADHD. He was bored out of his mind when two people came in.

The guy with the goatee and the blond patriotic dude. They both sat down on the two chairs opposite him. They stared at each other in complete silence. Which of course was broken by Percy.

"Sooo do you usually kidnap poor innocent children" Percy said.
The goatee guy answered " only when they break into peoples houses"

Percy narrowed his eyes.
Oh....oh no.....he will regret the day he challenge Persassy.

"Says the person who steals people's puffer fish"
"What's your name?" The blond dude said, Anxious to diffuse the tension in the room.
"Persassy" Percy said immediately.
"No....your real name"
Percy rolled his eyes.
"Fine....Persassius"
"No seriously what's your full name" the goatee guy said.
"Perssasius Jacksass"
He sighed knowing full well he wasn't going to get his name, so he tried something different.
"Ok where do you live?"
"With my mom"
"Where does your mom live"
"With me"
"Okayyyyyyyyy.....where do you and your mom live?"
"Next to my neighbor"
"Where does your neighbor live?"
"You're not gonna believe this"
"What the blond guy said.
"Next to me"

The goatee guy slammed his fist onto the table and quickly left the room. Percy smirked.
Strike one for Persassy. Annoying kidnappers since day one.

The blond dude looked at him curiously before speaking.
"Did you really break into a team of superhero's tower for a fish"
Wait....wait......
"What do you mean a team of superhero's?"
As far as Percy was concerned the only team of superhero's he knew were the ones the camp had found enter- wait.........oh .....oh no.
"Aren't you the guys that run around blowing up stuff"Percy asked cautiously.
"Yeah....I guess that's one way of putting it.........don't worry we'll figure this out" the guy said sympathetically "your family is probably worried sick."

Percy paled and a look of horror crossed his face. He had remembered what he had forgotten to do.
"Hey are you Alright?" The guy said worriedly.
Percy put his face in his hands.
"Oh gods she's going to kill me" he muttered into his hands.
"Who?"

"Annabeth" he had forgotten to iris message her.

A/n

Ohhhhhhhh Percy you got yourself into some deep trouble.
Sorry for the late update.