Scene 1-4 - The Exiled Enemy

Before I begin... I do not take credit for pre-created Star Wars characters. Only my own original ones. I do not take credit for any of the planets, cities, settings or races. All I can take credit for is quality of writing, some of the plot and my original characters. I also do not take credit for the concept art chosen for this cover. This is Tyler Wetta's work from Deviant Art.

Also, I'd love it if you would comment below if you do not like this story and give a reason why. If you do like it, please comment as well and give me a reason why. Thank you so much!

FADE IN:

EXT. MIDDLE OF SPACE – NIGHT

The Obsidian Army pilots are flying around raiding the planet near them.

INT. OBSIDIAN ARMY SPACECRAFT - NIGHT

Troops are marching through the hallways of the Obsidian Army spacecraft, and TARTH MADINE is quickly finding his way to the the general's room. He turns left, then right. He enters a doorway and it closes behind him, then he stands by another doorway and gets ready to open the door while the General, FAREN DUEY is whispering in hushed tones to his Senator while they watch the pilots from a distance inside the room. The door opens and FAREN enters the room. TARTH turns to see the man in the cloak, then back at his senator whom he whispers to one last thing then the senator walks away. FAREN turns to his new visitor. The visitor speaks after a short moment waiting for the senator to exit the room. He exits. TARTH (hooded man) speaks.

TARTH MADINE:

I realize my happening upon you may be an inconvenience.

FAREN DUEY:

No, no, my Lord.

FAREN bows his head and quickly looks back up at the smirking hooded figure, TARTH.

TARTH:

I recall your latest request was to become partner with the Galactic Empire

FAREN:

Yes. We are in a set-back at present.

TARTH:

I came to inform you of recent discoveries that may coincidentally raise opportunity.

FAREN: [EAGERLY]

Yes, yes Master. Of course.

TARTH chuckles a little.

TARTH:

Your eagerness impresses me. But you mustn't neglect loyalty.

GENERAL DUEY nods his head slightly ashamed but he stuffs it down and continues to appear eager and loyal.

TARTH:

My discovery is likely to be very accommodating in our scheme, General. [PAUSE]

I hope you know you can't easily visit the world's most imposing Jedi without appearing suspicious. Your request will not be granted. Am I correct? [SHORTER PAUSE]

FAREN:

Yes, my Lord.

TARTH takes a step forward, closer to FAREN, where he smirks again.

FAREN:

I am reasonably convinced Darth Vader's former master, and enemy won't be easily conquered.

TARTH steps back again and watches FAREN's reaction.

FAREN:

An enemy, master?

TARTH chuckles under his breath and FAREN begins to feel uncomfortable.