Fuck me.

jungkook pov

I woke up with a pounding sensation in my head and a not so good feeling in the pit of my stomach. I turned my body so I was laying on my stomach and my face into the pillow." What the fuck happened last night?" I said into the pillow then I felt something hit the back of my shoulder. I looked to my side to see a pill bottle.

"we got fucken wasted last night" I lifted up my body to see Monica, Monica was your typical college freshman who would party and do drugs like no tomorrow. but hey she is fun in bed so who cares.

I sat up to see her sitting on the bed with a bong in her hands ready to take a hit and I moved up so I can be next to her, " what time do you class start " I asked her while rubbing my eyes, she looked  at me " its canceled today, soo we can just get high and fuck all we want" she said while grabbing my arm, but I pulled away. " I have work today so I can't be here all day",  I said while getting all my stuff in order.

" Oh I see...well when are you coming back maybe we ca- " I said I cant"I cut her off while putting on my shirt and grabbing my bag and about to walk out the door un till she said " when will we become a thing...like you know boyfriend or girlfriend" I signed and turned to her as she had her back facing me.

" you know I'm not into that relationship crap, " I said then about to walk out the door until she spoke again " I'm pregnant" then the room was quiet, my hands began to shake and all I could say at that moment was " is it mine?" i asked in a serious tone not knowing what else to say."yeah, it's yours, I took a test I a few weeks ago  and it was a positive and your also the only guy I've been hooking up with too."

.

.

. Fuck me, man........

Time Skip...

"Sooo you got a college kid knocked up?"

 I take I long drag out of my cigarette while hearing my mentor lecturing me." yeah I know I fucked up but what the fuck am I supposed to do. I can't raise a fucken kid and not with that chick also." I look up at namjoon who was leaning agest the shop while I was sitting on the curb.

"well you guys need to talk about it, it's not just something you should avoid your whole life" I looked up at him and then looked down "I know hung, it's just hard to think of a solution for this... I can't afford a kid right now"I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up at namjoon who just gave me and smile "just don't make a decision that you're going to regret, okay"

I put my hand on top of his and smiled back " yes hung " I said as we both entered the shop. that whole day I was thinking about what to do and to be honest I was scared af but who wouldn't.

time skip.....

" so what's the plan, " I said while taking a sip of my beer and looking at Monica.she looked at me and said " well its a bit too late to get an abortion and adoptions is a higher possibility but finding the right family takes forever I just don't know low long that would take.." I looked at her and then sighed " why don't you just keep it?" then all heard was giggling. 

"HAHAHAHAAH HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO BE A MOM AT 19, AND NOT FINISHED COLLEGE " she continues to laugh than her laughs turned into sobs then she continued "I can't have a baby right now... I can't just drop everything... all my hard work all of my goals would be for nothing...just to work a part-time job somewhere and become a fat single mom that no one wants in the end and for what to take care of a baby that's not going to have a complete family and look at this mess and call me a mother? her sobs.

At that moment I felt guilty, I was destroying this girls life all because my pull out game sucked. but I got to make this right not for me or for Monica this whole inter time we were only thinking about our selves when there was another person thin this as well who didn't ask to be in it. I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me and then I wiped her tears away

" listen I know everything is shit right now, but I promise I'm going to be there every step of the way, if you need money then tell me how much I will give it too you if you need a place to stay then you can stay here all you want and have anything you need, just remember its not just your responsibility its mine also!" then gave her a hug and she gave me one in return.

.

.

.

but who knew at that moment shit was about to get real.