what now?

~jungkook pov~

 I ran inside the hospital like a mad man. asking people around me so many questions and only getting a few answers.

until they told me that Monica was in surgery and that I had to wait in the waiting room during that time I was sitting there I was thinking wtf happened? she wasn't supposed to be in labor until the next month? what the fuck happened, I put my face into my hands and leaned against the char in the waiting room.

in the waiting room, I would hear a soft nursery sound and it means a baby was born.i would wonder if it was my baby born was she still alive? no one said jack shit to me when I got here! until I saw a pair of shoes in front of me.

" are you Mr jeon," said I soft voice I looked up to see a small old nurse. I got up fast and started to speak"how are they! what happened?" I asked in a panic and she only sighed and turned her back facing me " the doctor will explain everything" 

we walked down the hallway and my anxiety has been going up and I can't stop thinking if the baby's okay or if Monica is oaky. until I see a doctor with his note pad writing down thing and then nurse whispered something into his ear and he only hummed and turn to look at me.

"mr jeon?" he asked I stepped forward and nodded he just smiled and told me to follow him.

" so your partner came in with cramping and excessive bleeding, she is stable but we did find drugs in her system. so we believe that was the cause of the labor" he was speaking so clam but a lot of things were going through my mind like what drugs?  

he turned to me with a serious look " Mr jeon we believe that your partner was trying to miscarry the child. I couldn't believe what he was saying, how could Monica want to miscarry why? I keep thinking for a while and then he stopped in front of a window.

" have a look Mr jeon " I walked up to the window to see nurses and doctors around this glass box and inside the box a tiny human, with tubs and wires everywhere. " that here Mr jeon is your baby girl fighting for her life," he said coolly. and all I could do is stare and the little baby who looked so fragile and tiny and probably so scared right now, and in so much pain.

The doctor looked at me and back to the glass "she probably only has about 7 hours to live" and he walks away and all I could do was stare and then tears started to come out and I feel on my knees how can this happen why her? she doesn't deserve it! 

I few hours past by and I was sitting next to the wall and stare blankly at the floor in front of me wtf am I suppose to do know how the fuck I will be the same after this...how the fuck am I going to continue my life. then I saw a pair of shoes next to me "Mr jeon"

I looked up to see an old nurse and she smiled down at me " we tried everything medicine, respiratory machines and nothing seems to be working but we do have one more thing to try can you come with me, please" she said while walking into the room. I got up and followed her.

when I got into the room I saw one of them, nurses, holding her and she looked even tinier in person than in the glass. one of the nurses looked at me and then asked me to take off the shirt. without question I did my chest and torso was all tatted up.

then told me to sit down in a char so I did and then they handed her over to me in a small pink blanket and the moment she touched my skin I had an instant warmth I never felt before like my instinct was kicking in, to protect her from anything in the world. she was the apple of my eye. then I heard her wine

" hey, hey its okay daddies here you don't have to be alone anymore" I cooed her and whispered it into her hairs on her little head. I kept speaking to her and she kept sleeping and if she knew she was safe. then a nurse pointed out that her heart rate was going up and so is ner temperature I felt tears coming out of my eyes and I looked down at her and I could see a small smile on her face and I knew everything was going to be okay.

time skip~

" so Mr jeon we need to talk about legal actions" me and the doctor were in a small office and to be honest I was worried. I just sit up and listen the best I could.

" So we both know that what happened to your baby wasn't an accident and the law has to be enforced because it attempted to murder you do know that Mr jeon" I looked at him and nodded "I can only give you two options, the first option is if you stay with your partner, you will have no custody over your child and she would have to be in foster care while your partner is in prison.

he slides the papers over to me, I look down and its to take all costly from my baby girl and I started to feel sick to my stomach, how can people sign way there kids to go into a home where they will get no love. "or" he said while sliding over a birth certificate.

" be a father to this little angel, and give her so much love she could ever ask for" it didn't take me long to sign the birth certificate and then I realized she didn't have a name..then the doctor looked at me and smiled " take time with the name if you want"I nodded and smiled.

skiptime~

I when to see Monica they told me she was feeling better, so I opened the door to see her lying down on the hospital bed. she looks over at me and smiled. "hey babe" the moment she said that I felt sick but I have to play cool. so I smiled at her "how have you been"I said while sitting down in the char.

"omg im so tried babe I just wanna go home with Avery and you, " she said I felt anger hit me.

"Avery?" I said with bitterness, she looks over at me with a bit of concern.

" yah I wanted to name her Avery, do you not like it?" I just huffed.

" do you think you have a right to name her after you tried to kill her," I said in serious tone then she started to panic.

" wait, babe, I wasn't trying to kill her! please, I know it looks like it but I wasn't trying to kill my baby just listen to what I have to say!" she was saying but I couldn't look at her so I got up and gave her the papers she looked at them and looked at me.

"I can't sign this jungkook! please, I know what I did was a mistake but please!" she begged and then grabbed my hand "please jungkook you can't take her away from me! she needs a mom, what is she suppose to do, grow up without her mom! please jungkook im begging you don't take her away from me!" I looked at her and then pulled my hands away from her.

" you tried to take her away from me, so SIGN the fucken papers!" I yelled at her. she looked at me and then she looked down and let out a sob, then she started to sign the papers giving me all the custody for my baby girl.

took the paper then open the door " WAIT! JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE TO LET ME SEE HER PLEASE I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG PLEASE!" She screamed but I ignored her and continued to walk away.no way in hell I would ever make my baby girl go through the same pain again.

time skip~

I watch my baby girl through the window. she seems more healthy and cubby now but I still didn't know a name. 

then a nurse walked by and looked at me " it been a month and you still haven't decided a name?" she asked me and I looked at her " yeah I just can't decided on one yet" I said then looked back at my baby again.

" she looks like a (y/n) to me" then she walked away I looked at her then looked back at the baby.

..(y/n).... I kept saying in my head over and over again

"jeon (y/n)"