the help part 2

Jungkook pov~

its been about a few weeks after the appointment I had with j-hope and my depression got worse I've been drinking more even smoking more weed to help me get through the day and I know its slowly killing me, I feel like Jin is more like a dad to (y/n) he's there to take care of her and im here getting drunk at bars or getting high.

it's about 1 in the morning and I just got back to my apartment when I was greeted by jin holding a sleeping (y/n).

" took you long enough she's been teething and throwing fits!" he said while looking at me with an angry look. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked up to him and grabbed (y/n) and walked to my apartment, and was about to open the door when jin raised his voice.

"I agreed to be her babysitter not to be her parent and watcher her 24/7 while you get drunk," he said then anger hit me.

I turned around and gave him a glared but I pulled out a couple bucked from my pocket and throw it at him.

" there you got paid now stop fucken bitching and go I will see you tomorrow," I said and shut the door and it's like almost the same thing over and over and it's driving me crazy and I feel angry and frustrated I just want it to stop, that's all.

the next day I was helping a client with a tattoo until namjoon taped my shoulder

" hey when you're done their someone waiting for you in the living room" he said then walked away I just sighed and tried to finish my client.

about an hour later I was finished when I got everything cleaned up before going to see who was there waiting for me.

I opened the door to the waiting room and see a few people but no one was really there to say anything to me.

" they left?" I said then was about to walk back into the other room when I heard the doorbell ring and I voice.

" so this is what you've been doing little brother" 

that fucken voice!

I turned around to see someone who I haven't seen in a long time ... my older brother.

" what up yoongi?"

ah fuck 

I and yoongi walked back to my apartment after work he still doesn't know about (y/n) and I still don't want him to know

me and yoongi are five years apart from each other and we both have different dads  and we both are very different people I wouldn't  say we were close but we weren't distant ether it's just I felt less than him, he accomplished a lot of things in his life and there would be moments where I wished I can be where he was in life, but that's not the case at all.

we were walking to my apartment and had a small talk but I felt like he was here for a reason." so hung what brings you here? I know it's not for small talk " I said then yoongi just stopped and looked at my direction and gave me a serious look.

" moms just really worried about you, that's all she just wanted me to check and see what were you up too," I said then anger me why couldn't she just called me or even visited me just once. but no she wouldn't be caught dead near me. like always

" well im fine and if she wanted to know how I was doing then she would have called me or even sent me fucken mail," I said then opening my apartment door then looked back at him.

" and if she would be interested in my life she would like to know that she is a grandmother" shutting the door leaving yoongi speechless

" grandm-WAIT WHAT!!"

the next few days were pretty slow for me and practically the same as always I wake up get (y/n) ready for jin to take care of her when I go to work, come home bath (y/n) then give her a bottle then its lights out around 10 for both of us. 

but who would have thought my life would change in the next morning.

author 

sorry this chapter is short and took me a while to post I've been so busy with finals and work but I will try and post as much as I can!