until the day we lost everything we loved

authors pov~

jungkook was driving is the car in pure anger through traffic. his only thought prosses is how did she have the ball to go to court and some people decide where (Y/n) get to live! ya, fuck that. he pulls into her apartment driveway and got out of the car and slammed my car door and walked to her apartment and knocked on her door. my patience was tunning thin when a few seconds went by and no one answered so this time I knocked harder leaving a dent on her door.

she opens the door and looks at me in shock "Jung what are you doing here?" she asked in complete shock that bitch, I pulled up the court paper in front of her "so you are suing me to get full custody of (Y/n), YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY IF YOU EVEN GET 5% CUSTODY" I yelled I couldn't keep in my cool anymore. she looked down and let the door widen " come in for a bit so we can talk about this" she said and I just stood there at the doorway.    

" no I'm not coming in what you did was a fucken snake move and you are making this a way bigger deal as it is you are trying to get people into this who do know what's best for (y/n) and why the fuck are you trying to get full custody and not only that you are also trying to get child support???" I asked and she just chucked 

" you aren't going to let me be her mother any way so what's wrong getting my rights back for her? are you scared you're going to lose to me come on kook, are you scared that you are going to lose her to me her MOM" she said but it just disgusted me in my back of my head I know she is doing this out of anger, not for (y/n). I just stood there and then said " so you are not doing this fully out of the money then, and I just hope to let you know if the judge thinks we are both unfit to take care of her they can easily up her in a home I hope you know that," I said and walked back to my car.

the moment I got into my car I couldn't help but let some tears out. to be honest, I was scared of losing (Y/n), I whipped my face and started my car and went to work.

~skip time 

"what the fuck am I supposed to do namjoon?" I said as we both outside on our break taking smoke, he just took a long drag and blew out through his nose " well see what the judge has to say there's nothing you can do at this point" he told me and I put my face in my hands "I've thought once I sighed those papers she can be out of my life I didn't know you can get those rights back" I said.

" for now try not to worry about it and find yourself a lawyer and win this case because at this point you don't want (y/n) picking up on this energy," he told me before talking back inside the building. and I just sat there letting the cigarette burn out in my mouth at this point I don't know what to do...

skip more time~

at night time while (y/n) was asleep I invited jin over because he told me he was studying law so he can help me out of what I can do in this situation. " jungkook im pretty sure you have nothing to worry about, I mean worst-case scenario they give you and her 50/50" he said and I just was looking at all the paper and I still feel worried.

"But I don't want 50 custody I just want her out of my fucken life if she is just doing this for the money!, come on jin she would've have done this if it wasn't for the money," I said to him and he kept looking at the paperwork. " I know she is obviously doing it for my money I mean 900 dollars a month for child support? I think if that's the case she is asking for more then half custody"  he said.

(y/n) pov~

I was in my room listening to the whole thing, im really scared I want to be with my mommy but im scared I won't see my daddy or someone will take me away form both. I laid back into my bed and grabbed Tae's earphone and but them in my ears so I could fall asleep.

time skip ~

after the deductions with jin on what are we supposed to do on the case I walked into (y/n) room to see if she is sleeping once I open the door she was sound asleep but I noticed that she had earphones on like what so I grabbed them I saw they were old and crusty, ew so I threw them out in the trash.

the next morning I woke up early so I could get ready for the court date jin said to try and look my best so maybe I have a higher chance of winning the case.

 I went to (y/n) room and wake her up," (y/n) get up you need to go to uncle jimin for today" I said and she stretched until panic hit her " my earphones! daddy where are my earphones!" she yelled lifting up her pillow and pull all the blankets."(y/n) let's go and what those disgusting earphones I threw them out" I said and then tears started to fall on (y/n) face.

"WHY DID YOU THROW THEM OUT THEY WERE MY FRIENDS!" she yelled but I wasn't in the mood " come one (y/n) we don't have time I have to go somewhere today, you are going to uncle jimin today," I said and she wasn't having it 

time skip~

once we made it to jimin shop we were greeted by him " hello guys, HI (y/n) are you excited to help me in the shop?" jimin said to (y/n) but she was not in the mood. " thank you again hung I promise it won't be all day and (y/n) you better behave for your uncle" I said but she turns around and started to yell at me 

"I hate you, I hope they say that I can live with mommy and NOT YOU!" she yelled and ran into the shop, I sighed and looked at jimin but he smiled and put a hand on my shoulder " she is just cranky she doesn't mean it," he said and I nodded and started to head to the courthouse