new life means new being

jungkook pov~

Monica has been around for a few months now she would either come over to my place or we would go out somewhere in public (y/n) has been happy for the most part and that's good but sometimes I feel like this isn't a good time for her to meet Monica at least not yet.

one day Monica stayed late at our house and I put (y/n) into bed while she waited in the kitchen, as I walked back in she was sitting on the counter.

"hey Jung can I ask you something?" she asked and I only nod ask I put stuff away.

"I was wondering if (y/n) could spend the night at my house?" she said and I knew it wasn't a discussion we should even be having right now. " if I'm being honest Monica, I don't think it a good idea," I said as she looked at me with socked in her eyes.

" why not jungkook I've been doing really good with the visits and if she cant spend the night at least let me have unsupervised visits" she states and I don't know by she thinks she can come into my life and also (y/n) without any consequences.

" no Monica I can't think about this right now, you think (y/n) is comfortable around you but here's the thing you only see her an hour once a week, I have her every day I know what she wants and I know what makes her comfortable and right now she sees you as a stranger, not a mother yet," I said and Monica didn't like that at all.

" so what you are saying she won't ever trust me? jungkook she would trust me more if she hanged out with me by myself and I can be more of a mom to her. she needs a mom and she has to spend it with me her mom!" she yells and I shushed her. "you are going to wake up "(y/n) up with you being loud" I said and she still wasn't done.

" fine! I will prove to you I'm a good mom, I've might not be in her life but it doesn't make me less of a mom don't you dare act high in mighty and act like you are the parent of the year and I don't need your permission to take her she is mine daughter MINE!" she yelled and walked out the front door and slammed it. I sighted and was getting ready to go to my room when I hear footsteps.

" why were you and mommy yelling" I looked down the hall and saw (y/n) with her ruff haired and rubbing her eyes to wake up from her sleep. my eyes widen when I saw her confused as to why we were arguing, but how can explain it to a child who doesn't even know when her own birthday is??? 

"Hey, baby," I said super quietly walking up to her and grabbed her and picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her head " did we wake you? I'm sorry you need to go back to sleep you have school tomorrow" I said and she just chilled on me until she talked 

"were you guys fighting because of me?" she asked rubbing her face into my shoulder and i rest my head onto hers "no baby we are talking about grown-up stuff its nothing you have to worry about okay!" I said and she just nodes and I smiled and kissed her head and took her back to her room.

"Daddy, you and mommy aren't getting together," she asked as I put her in bed and I was trying to think of a better way to respond to that?

"(y/n), I and your mom are going through something right now and I'm not going to lie to you, your mom and I aren't getting together only because we need to work on reading you and by that, we can't live together because we are different and we just want you to be happy" I said to her as I tucked her in.

"okay as long I don't have to live in a different house because I like my room," she said and i laugh "that's not going to happen okay!" she nodded smiling I kissed her head goodnight.

~skip to school time 

(y/n) pov~

Jhope was teaching the class math lesson while (y/n) was starting to fall asleep in the middle class until taehyung started to notice. he lightly poked (y/n) on the arm as she woke up.

" Sorry tae I was falling asleep," I said while rubbing my eye." it's fine but why are you tried?" he asked and I just didn't know how to answer. 

" my mom and dad were arguing last night and I couldn't sleep last night," I said and he just looks at me and then smiled and pulled something out of his bag and he pulls out earphones and hands them out to me.

"When my dad gets mad and starts yelling at my mom I would hid in my bed and put these in my ears and pretended I'm listing to music," he said and I took them and smiled 

" thank you tae tae" I said and he just nods and looked up at the teacher.

jungkook works~

I was tattoo a client when namjoon came up to me. "hey jungkook someone is he for you" he said " okay tell them it might be an hour or two" I said at him not taking my eye off my art.

"Jung it seems pretty serious I would go and see who it is," he said and I just sigh and apologize to the client and walked out to the front of the store to see an old man in a suit.

" Mr. jeon jungkook?" he asked me and I nodded he gave me a letter "you have been served," he said and walked out the store in a panic I opened the letter.

jeon jungkook you are being sued for the rights and full custody of (y/n) jeon- 

that all I need before it took every strength not to rip the paper in pieces before I walked out the door 

"Monica you fucken bitch!"