11

chan pov

"chaaaaan!" nayeon said to wake me up as she was shaking me.

"what?" i said sleepily.

"is it okay if jinho comes over?" she asked.

"sure. but let me have time to get out of the house. and don't you dare have sex with him." i said.

"yay! and trust me, i won't. now that i know what happened to you i don't want to risk it this young." she said.

"leave so i can get dressed now." i said and got out of bed.

she left the room and i put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt that said sunflower on it in pink writing. then i texted one of my best friends, bambam and told him i wanted to talk.

he responded with a simple 'ok. where should we meet?' to which i said 'how about the cafe by my house?' and he said 'k'.

then i told nayeon i was leaving and went to the little cafe. i beat bambam there since i live so close and can literally walk there. after about 10 minutes bambam came in. to be honest bambam is really fucking hot. every time i look at him i get jealous.

i got up from the table and gave him a quick hug before sitting back down with him.

"so. what's up chris?" he asked with a little laugh.

"how about we get some coffee before i tell you." i said.

"ok sure." he said and we went up to the counter and got our coffee's. when we sat back down i sighed deeply and took a sip of coffee.

"alright. stop stalling, what is it?" he asked me.

"well...i got someone i barely know pregnant." i said and bambam choked on air.

"first of all. how? second. did you get a boy or girl pregnant?" he said quickly.

"well...i was at a party and got really really drunk. and then i don't remember the rest, i just know that i woke up next to a naked 16 year old boy." i said.

"he's only 16?!" bambam practically yelled.

"yeah, i know i really fucked up." i said.

"you really did. i don't honestly know what to say. what are you going to do?" he asked.

"well we have a plan. since we aren't romantically involved i'm going to babysit and help raise it until he graduates. we plan on living in his sister's mansion during all of this. which means that we are moving to busan during the summer." i said.

"at least you have a plan. how far along is he?" he asked.

"a month and a few days." i said.

just then we heard the door open to the cafe since it had a little bell on it. i looked at the door to see jeongin and hyunjin. i wanted to die right it that moment. 

"chris? are you okay?" bambam asked me waving his hand in front of my face to try and snap me out of it.

"sorry. but jeongin just walked into this fucking cafe." i whisper yelled.

"who's jeongin?" he asked.

"the guy i got pregnant." i said.

before bambam could say anything jeongin noticed us sitting in the small booth and walked over.

"hey chan." jeongin said.

"hey jeongin. are you feeling any better now?" i asked.

"yeah. i actually feel better today than usual." he said.

"good." i said. this is such an awkward conversation.

"who's this?" hyunjin spoke up. he spoke in that voice someone uses when they think that the person is your boyfriend/girlfriend. 

"oh right. this is one of my childhood friends, bambam." i said.

"cool. but why is your name bambam? i mean, what is your real name?" hyunjin asked.

"oh. i'm thai so my name is really fucking long and complicated so i go by bambam. but my real name is kunpimook bhuwakul." he said and jeongin laughed a little.

"that really is fucking long and complicated." jeongin said.

"like cha-" i cut bambam off and punched him in the arm and everyone laughed except hyunjin.

"we are going to go get our coffee now. bye." hyunjin said and dragged jeongin away from us. god damn hyunjin was protective. poor seungmin.