19

jeongin pov

for the past week people have been teasing me and calling me a slut or a hoe. i mostly just ignore it but really it still gets to me. usually it wouldn't put it is probably these damn hormones again. i cry over every little thing.

chan has been trying his best to make me feel better but i just want this hell to end. i still have 5 and a half to 6 months left of being pregnant. and it is only january, i still have school until june 7th i think. at least i don't have to take gym anymore, i get to sit out.

yesterday chan told the principal about all the things people say to me but all she was 'i'll try to do something about it, thanks for telling me.' so i don't think that it is going to get any better. 

i thought about changing schools but if i do that then they will just find out there too because i will be fatter. and if i went to a different school chan wouldn't be there, and i'm kinda defenseless so i like chan being around.

right now i'm sitting out in gym. i'm at the top of the bleachers texting one of my friends that dropped out last year. his name is chenle, and he laughs like a dolphin but that is one of the less interesting things about him.

i still haven't told him that i'm pregnant since he doesn't live here and i never see him. but right now i'm texting him to see if he can meet up with me somewhere. 

--

me: hi

dolphin: hi
dolphin: what's up?

me: i want to see you again :(

dolphin: i'm free tomorrow
dolphin: i actually never work on saturdays so..

me: where do you want to meet?

dolphin: um...i think you know where

me: the regular place?

dolphin: yeah.

me: what time?

dolphin: 2?

me: sure
me: see you then

dolphin: see you
dolphin: wait. can i bring jisung?

me: sure. it's fine with me.

--

well...it's saturday now and i'm at our meeting place. it is actually a certain table by a lake. when we were in high school together we would always come here to meet because no one really knew where it was but us.

chenle and jisung beat me here. i have never actually met jisung, he is chenle's boyfriend so naturally i have heard all about him. i walked over towards the table and chenle got up and ran to hug me.

"don't crush me." i said and chenle laughed and then let go.

"it has been sooooo long since i saw you! i'm still taller than you though..." chenle said with his just overall happy personality.

"why do you look so sad?" chenle said.

"i need to tell you something. let's go sit down, plus jisung looks pretty jealous over there." i said.

"ok." chenle said and we walked back over to the table and sat down.

"what is it, jeongin?" he asked with a look of concern in his eyes.

"do you remember chan?" i asked.

"the jerk that bullied you? of course i remember him." 

"well...first off he is my boyfriend." i said.

"wait. what?!" chenle asked loudly.

"it's a long story." i said.

"tell me the story. i should have bought some tea so i could spill it." chenle said and i laughed at his stupid joke. he always knows how to make me laugh. jisung was still silent and looking at his phone.

"ok well...3 months and 1 week ago, i woke up in a bed naked with a naked chan next to me." i said but before i could continue chenle interrupted me.

"wait. you slept with him? are you crazy? why the hell would you sleep with your worst enemy?" chenle bombarded me with questions.

"it was at a party and we were both really drunk, ok? i don't even remember that night." i said and chenle nodded. "well 2 days later i skipped school because i didn't want to see him and went to hyunjin's. we drank a few beers and played video games and then went to a bar. i came back home really drunk and then passed out into my mothers arms. then i woke up the next day in the hospital." i was interrupted again.

"why did you never tell me this?" chenle asked.

"because i wanted to tell you in person, and shut up and let me finish." i said earning another nod from chenle. "when i woke up a doctor came in and told me just about the worst thing i could ever hear. they told me i was pregnant. i almost killed my baby from all the alcohol and now they might have developmental problems because of me." i said. chenle looked shocked.

"so you're telling me that you are 3 months and 1 week pregnant? and i heard you say they, are you having twins?!" chenle asked.

"yes and yes." i said.

"well congrats! i feel like there is more to the story though. continue it. when did you fall for chan in all of this?" he asked. jisung looked a little more interested now.

"well a little later in time i was punched really hard in the stomach by felix and almost had a miscarriage and woke up in the hospital again. soon after chan found out i was pregnant he started to care about me more, he never said anything mean anymore and showed how he really was. and now we are dating and i live with him because 3 weeks ago my parents kicked me out." i said.

"oh. well i'm glad that you have chan to help you at least. do the people at school know?" he asked.

"yes. every single one. i hate it, i want school to end already." i said.

"i'm sorry jeongin. when are you due though?" he asked.

"july 4th." i said. 

"now that i know all of this i'm definitely coming to visit you more often." he said and i smiled.

"jisung why aren't you talking?" chenle asked his younger boyfriend.

"because i don't know jeongin and you two are having this deep conversation." he said and we both laughed.

"well how about we change that. jisung this is jeongin, jeongin this is jisung." chenle said and jisung and i shook hands.

"why do you still look jealous babe? it's not like i'm cheating on you with jeongin, he has a boyfriend of his own anyway." chenle said and we all laughed that time.