36

jeongin pov

i have mostly been sitting in our room alone for 2 weeks. chan and i are moving into our own house next week. it is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house so it isn't that big. but it is big enough, and we can't afford any bigger since neither of us went to college.

well...chan is in an online university and has a job at some financial business. and i'm the secretary of kim doyoung, one of the richest men in korea. he is mostly known for his entertainment company, starlight entertainment, but he does a lot of other things.

at least chan and i are both paid pretty well. it's enough to support our family with extra money left over.

"jeongin?" i heard chan's voice after he knocked on the door.

"yes? you can come in if you want." i said slowly. he walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

"i know that it is really soon since...you know what...but once we are all moved into our new house...i wouldn't mind having another kid." he said and i looked up at him, tears threatening to spill.

"really?" i asked.

"really. i promise." he said and i hugged him for awhile.

then he pushed me down onto the bed and i just laughed. he started to laugh too and flopped on the bed next to me. 

"i love you, jeongin." he said.

"i love you too." i said.

-

warning: they make out and nearly have sex so if that makes you uncomfortable please skip this part

we just finished moving into our new house. kyung mi and hyunjae really love the new place, although i know they will miss living with hani and junhyeok.

once the twins were at school chan and i were left alone in our house. we both took a day off of work to move but we didn't need it. we just wanted some alone time.

"chan?" i asked and he looked over at me.

"yes?" he asked.

"remember how you said you were fine with having another kid after we moved in?" i asked.

"yes. why?" he asked with a smirk.

"we then let's make another kid. now." i said with a smirk.

"but i'm tired..." chan tried to make an excuse.

"no you aren't. we haven't fucked in weeks, i'm horny." i said which made chan laugh. i moved closer to him on the couch.

"i'll make out with you babe...but-" i cut him off by kissing him passionately. he took a second but kissed back. (this went from uwu to daaaamn really fast lol)

i pushed my tongue into chan's mouth forcefully making him let out a soft moan. even though i tried my best to be more dominant than chan, he of course still won against my tongue and explored my mouth with it. (that made no sense but i can't figure out how to make it make since cause i am tired, sorry.)

he pushed me down on the couch before pulling away to breath. he breathed heavily for a few seconds before kissing down my neck. 

"fuck- chan..." i moaned out when he found my sweet spot.

"what's my name?" he asked sternly.

"d-daddy." i stuttered out.

and you can imagine the rest.

-

if y'all want actual smut read another book because i'm 12 so that is the best you are getting.

the next chapter or the one after is going to be the last one...