22

jeongin pov

i have been waiting for some news about bambam and yugyeom for the past 2 hours. they haven't told me if they are even going to live.

i walked up to the reception desk and asked "are you ever going to tell me anything about bambam and yugyeom? are they even going to live?"

"well...i mean they are still both alive but both are sure to soon die. they both jumped over 50 feet into a rocky shallow river..." she said.

"can my boyfriend and i at least see them for the last time?" i asked. the receptionist looked like she felt bad for me. 

"who is your boyfriend?" she asked.

"bangchan. he is in the hospital already for a gunshot wound." i said.

"oh...well i guess we can let you both go see them." she said.

she walked me back to chan's room and explained everything to him before helping him up and making sure that he could carry the pole that had his iv fluids attached to it.

"this room is bambam and this one is yugyeom. i will warn you that bambam is in much worse condition. yugyeom is actually probably going to live. and an important thing is that...we think both of them have amnesia. their memories will probably come back though." she explained.

we both walked into bambam's room first. he was unconscious and had tons of iv fluids and stitches all over his body. but luckily you could hear the noise of his heartbeat coming from the machine.

"bam? please say something. i want you to know that i love you too." he said. bambam's eyes slowly flickered open. he tried to sit up but he couldn't from the pain.

"who are you?" he asked. "where am i? what happened? why can't i feel my legs?" he started asking a ton of questions.

"you have amnesia bambam. i am your best friend, chan. you and your boyfriend, yugyeom both jumped off a bridge to try and end your lives like 3 hours ago." chan said.

"really? why would i do that? and what is amnesia?" he asked.

"i don't really know why you did it other than the fact that your best friend jinyoung recently died in a car crash. and amnesia is extreme memory loss." chan explained to him.

"who's he?" he asked.

"this is my boyfriend, jeongin." chan answered.

just then i felt this weird sensation in my stomach. it felt like a little kick. my first instinct was to grab chan's hand and put it where i felt the kick. then it kicked again and chan looked at me amazed.

"did it just.." he said.

"yes. it did." i said.

"what is going on?" bambam asked.

"my baby is starting to kick." i said.

"your pregnant?" he asked.

"yes. i am. about 3 and a half months right now." i said.

"i think he is going to be fine." chan said.

"do you want to go see yugyeom?" i asked.

"sure." chan answered.

we went to yugyeom's room after saying bye to bambam and explained who yugyeom was to him. yugyeom was is a lot better condition than bambam and also remembered everything. but the doctors said that bambam and yugyeom were both medical mysteries. they really shouldn't be alive right now. but they are.